Democrats Test Themes for `06 and `08

tieguy

Banned
ok2bclever said:
tie, you always ask stupid simplistic questions where you establish parameters you want and then declare yourself the winner.

Typical little tin god, always gung ho for sacrificing our young in meat grinders around the world, but never dirtying your own hands.

I think someone with such a brave mouth as yourself should pick a number, pick a country, shut your mouth, hitch a ride across the ocean and put your own lazy ess on the line instead of our valuable youth.

Here is an example and the first shot at my military service. This was in response to a generic question with no shots fired at him in which I basically asked him to compare the justification for going into iraq with bosnia.

ok2bclever

I Re Member
Right,
Okie dokie
picks on poor innocent tie all the time.

tie, I started fronting your most obnoxious personal flames against others well over a year ago as I have never liked or put up with bullies.

This was prior to the election crud.

It took about six posts to become your favorite person to flame.

I looked on it as better me than someone else as there is nothing you can do with words that I cannot handle and an anonymous word bully is all you can be on the internet.

At least I thought so until someone on this forum printed and sent all my postings during the election bandying to the local labor department in an attempt to get me fired with the erroneous clock time postings this forum was using at the time.

I cannot prove it was you, but you were by far the most likely and most capable one to have done this at the time.

I comment whenever you say something I disagree with, not because you said something, but when you say something I disagree with.

Admittedly, that is often as there is little we agree on except when an outside force attacks or belittles our company.

My direct flames have always been in retaliation for your personal attacks on me or others and I moderate them to the level I feel you are using.

That is until your despicable PM.

That was far lower than I am willing to go.

As far as your military time, it was my understanding from conversations back in the political bantering about bush's muddled military time that you had stated some time ago that you had not been in the military and I have no patience for war hawks that have never gone, just send others.

It's possible I was mistaken in that which accounts for my statement that obviously shows my belief that you are all talk and no walk.

You blow the issue way out of proportion as I did not continue on that tact except to state your saying it doesn't make it so as I don't believe you to be very truthful.

If I am actually wrong about that point, I stand corrected and apologize for the misconception.

Never the less, your despicable PM does qualify for the coward statement and crossed way over the line.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
more excuses ok.

I showed a couple of examples where you attacked me without provocation.

I would never report you to the labor board no matter how much of A-hole I think you are. You have other enemies you need to consider. This is a message board for discussing / debating the issues. Nothing more. However this new information about someone reporting you to labor does at least explain your vindictive obsession with me. However it is directed at the wrong person.

I honestly don't see how you can say you did not know about my military record since you responded to several posts of mine including the ones directed at susan.

Your act was every bit as low as mine and provoked by you.

Your apology is insincere.

susiedriver

tie,

Your remarks to me have been across the line as well. You have proved your cowardice on the internet, why should anyone assume you're different in person? (notice the correct use of the contraction?)

You say you served, when? what years?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"You say you served, when? what years?"

So, I ask myself......."what does this question have to do with the topic of this thread?" The topic is Democrats testing themes for "06 & '08

Nothing. Your question has nothing to do with the topic. Your question is only meant to provoke. Stick to the subject matter please.:)

tieguy

Banned
More I agree. Here all of a sudden is Suzie after not posting close to a week jumping in with an unprovoked flame. Clearly out of the blue with no provocation. This has also been Ok's style. If I choose to respond in kind they then try to cry and whine about how I was really really mean to them. The obsession attacking style of the liberal continues to show itself.

Like I said before I think both of them should be banned from the board.

I will try to completely ignore them as much as humanly possible.

susiedriver

tie, not a flame, just asking for facts so that I may better understand where you are coming from. As far as on topic, let's review:

Moreluck said:
"What's happening in this country is we're losing our sense of common purpose," Vilsack told Florida Democrats."

He's got the right words, only mixed up a bit. We are losing "common sense" in this country.

I consider John Edwards a rather dangerous and ruthless man. I think, barring any scandals, Hillary will be the candidate to beat. JMHO

I'm not ready for a woman president if it has to be Billary.

This is not meant to provoke? You have been quite effective as a 'provoker'
tieguy said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tieguy
It's really a simple question that you once again appeared to evade answering OK. How many millions does the guy have to kill before you feel its justified to go in?

Which country in Africa or any of the others has demonstrated they have WMD's by actually using them to kill up to a hundred thousand of their own people?

Again Ok if either you or Suzie could answer the question. Perhaps even compare the brutality of Iraq to the Bosnia situation which did appear to meet some type of criteria allowing that particular conflict to be approved by your lot.
tieguy said:
Yes and this is to be expected. You will dodge the number issue as a dodge to answering a fundamental question. How much brutality , how many WMD's does hussien have to use how much before you feel the cause is justified?
tieguy said:
Look Okie Dokie. If you and your flaming liberal sister want to question my intelligence or whatever trait of mine you think needs attacking at the time feel free. But concede the point that I served my country and that being assigned to an airborne unit as part of the then rapid deployment force that I fully understood my risks and liabilities in the combat theater(sp). I'm not a hero. But I put my but on the line and I fully understood the possible consequences of doing so. For you to try to throw that into this discussion is a very low blow even for you. Really disappointing(sp) in fact. I have been very animated in making the points I make but I have never dropped down to such a dismally disgusting level as you just tried to take me[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
This is on topic? You brought up the points, but don't wish to back them up? As I stated before, nothing in your posts have had any factual basis, why should anyone believe you now?

wkmac

tieguy said:
Wkmac,

I also have to wonder about the timing of your response.

We had a lively debate last year over the elections.

Ok has never been able to let it go.
He has obsessively hounded me since then.

An objective look on your part would have seen there were times I responded to his obsessive attacks. And many other times where I choose to ignore any return of fire and simply answered the gist of his post. There were times when I would copy his quote and highlight the constant attacks he was making.

There were many times when Susan and I were going back and forth and ok would jump in with his obsessive , arrogant sarcastic attacks when I had not said a thing to him to initiate these unprovoked attacks.

This you did not step in and object to.

I'm a big boy. I choose to ignore alot of it. Some of it I would joke about without responding in kind. When the attack then focused on my military service he stepped under the line into a new low.

Again you choose to not step in and object then.

As I have said before I am no hero.
But I did serve my country.
I did serve my country in a unit that is the absolute first one to go during a time of conflict. 18th Airborne corps which contains the 82nd airborne along with other units is an integral part of the rapid deployement force and consistently the first deployed in times of conflict.
I have been there and therefore I feel I have earned the right to speak on military issues that affect this country.
I don't expect anyone to thank me. I do expect them to respect my service to my country and that I willingly put my but on the line. Take me out of the picture. Anyone who attacks a veteran of this country and not only tries to deny his service to this country but then tries to further deny that persons service by accusing him of being a coward is as immoral as they can get. There is nothing lower in my book.

If Ok is upset about my response then perhaps Ok should never have stepped into that gutter.

Joking around about this being a love match is an overstatement in absurdity. To do so you choose to ignore that about 75 percent of the "love" has come from one side.

Ok is by all definition an obsessive flamer and should lose all rights to this board.

No I didn't step in because you nor anyone else to my knowledge were slamming family members or others besides yourself especially in the PM format. If you wanted to stop you could always walk away. As you noticed I said nothing until it was brought up to alledge that you sent a PM to OK in which you claimed to do certain things with his mother. Notice I said alledge and in my other post I also said "if you did" giving you benefit of the doubt that if you did not nothing applied.

Tie, an honorable person and especially an honorable soldier would never stoop to such childish behavior. I agree that like Susie, OK may have an agenda of just argueing to stir the pot. At times I often wonder the point but that's his deal and like I've said more than once, this is all bullschitt anyway so stopping taking it so serious like the outcome means that mankind will or will not survive.

OK2BC is what he is (good or bad is a personal call)and nothing you or I can do will change that or anything he believes or doesn't believe for that matter. Accept it and go on because there is more to talk about and a variety of other issues to discuss. Why waste your time and I ask that very seriously? As long as OK makes no attempt by force of fraud to impose on me or you for that matter I say for him or anyone else to knock themselves out on whatever they want to believe or do. What I was disappointed in and called you down on is the allegation of PM'ing someone with comments on their mother. That and that alone is my beef.

Tie, spin it or throw out whatever excuse you want but it's wrong. Are you saying you aren't a better man than that? I surely hope in the end I wasn't wrong about you.

And lastly, stop calling him Okie Dokie. Personally, if I were him I'd embrace it and exploit it which would throw it back in your face but if a child acts like the child does it make sense then for the adult to act the child too? Both of you need to think about that one IMO.

tieguy

Banned
"ie, an honorable person and especially an honorable soldier would never stoop to such childish behavior."

Again when it was OK obsessively flaming me by following me around the board you laughed and joked about our "love" match. Despite what the guys twisted mind tells him I have never done anything to him other than be a strong debater against his points on this board. Despite that he continously follows me around, flames, blames, attacks my integrity and now apparently accuses me of some type of labor board attack. All of these accusations are totally undeserved.

I have shown honor in that I have ignored the wording of many of his posts. I let many go without responding to whatever flaming remarks he choose to make.

When I respond to his sewer level attack it now gets serious and you feel the need to scold me.

I'm sorry Wkmac. I didn't want to again turn the other cheek after he attacked my military service as I have done after many of his flames. I wanted to climb right down into the sewer ( where he went) with him and disembowel him. I wanted to make it hurt as much as possible.

This I did . This was my honor. I hope it hurt OK because I have not done anything worthy of your vicious flame attacks on this board. I have not done anything worthy of the way you have obsessively followed me around on this board.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Borrowing from the THEME of this thread....."Democrats", I would like to quote a Democrat......."It takes a village..."

This browncafe site is like a village and it's going to take the regular residents of this "village" to police this village to keep it clean & fair. If someone flames you, you may have to bite your tongue. Ignored enough, flamers get tired of trying to get a rise out of someone.

Just keep it on topic and ignore any 'asides' meant to anger and enrage

This would be a good New Year's Resolution.....to take back "our" site from those who wish to destroy it.

Merry Christmas to all !!:biggrin:

ok2bclever

I Re Member
tieguy said:
I have not done anything worthy of your vicious flame attacks on this board.

Liar.

Pure and simple.

If you think you can paint yourself as an innocent positive poster being hounded, you are delusional.

For well over a year every post directed to or at me by you has been a negative comment, snide degradation or a direct attack on my integrity.

And while my comments are always in response to yours, you have never let one go.

Heck, it's rare that you don't repost my every word adding your comments in between sentence by sentence, which you apparently believe is the ultimate of wit as you continually declare yourself the winner of every disagreement.

"and disembowel him"

That is either very melodramatic or a direct and serious threat, something else I have never done.

As far as minds go, there is no doubt who's mind is twisted as your PM clearly showed.

Which by the way I see you did not deny (I half figure you'd lie about it), but instead are justifying to yourself that it is now acceptable to attack and degrade my mother as well as myself.

tieguy

Banned
ok2bclever said:
If you think you can paint yourself as an innocent positive poster being hounded, you are delusional.

For well over a year every post directed to or at me by you has been a negative comment, snide degradation or a direct attack on my integrity.

And while my comments are always in response to yours, you have never let one go.

tieguy said:
Again Ok if either you or Suzie could answer the question. Perhaps even compare the brutality of
tieguy said:
Iraq to the Bosnia situation which did appear to meet some type of criteria allowing that particular conflict to be approved by your lot.

Notice pretty tame question posted to you, directly followed by this slam.

ok2bclever said:
tie, you always ask stupid simplistic questions where you establish parameters you want and then declare yourself the winner.

Seems like you are a little behind your normal pattern as you have started quoting yourself before calling yourself the undisputed champ like normal.

The estimate is perhaps as many as 300,000 dead Iraqi blamed on Saddaam over his entire reign.

We invaded already, so the answer must be a third of a million.

No wait, bush lied with the boogie man WMD excuse to get us to jump on Saddaam.

The estimate for children that died in
ok2bclever said:
Iraq from the sanctions imposed through the UN was 500,000.

So it appears sanctions against Saddaam killed considerably more than Saddaam himself did.

Guess we need to invade before sanctions are imposed.

Oh man, that is going to add a bunch of countries immediately.

You want to make invasion by the number of dead, by inhumane treatment of citizens?

Then we should invade
China, Russia, Africa, etc.

Typical little tin god, always gung ho for sacrificing our young in meat grinders around the world, but never dirtying your own hands.

I think someone with such a brave mouth as yourself should pick a number, pick a country, shut your mouth, hitch a ride across the ocean and put your own lazy ess on the line instead of our valuable youth.

Well my friend in your response you said you always respond to me. Here is one of many clear examples where you slammed me where my question was not a slam and you fired at me. That proves you are in fact the liar.
Anything else you would like to try to deny my lying coniving arrogant, delusionial friend?

tieguy

Banned
Another one of the many examples of what I have said. Here I make a post that is a general post on labels and why I feel the liberal actually has done more to oppress the minority then the conservative. No jabs at Ok.

tieguy said:
The fact remains that no matter how I try I have to come up with some type of label to represent those who I believe adopt a liberal point of view. Your comment appears to indicate that you would like me to adopt the naming of a group as I would the naming of an individual. I don't know how to do so therefore I tend to use the liberal term for liberals.

Once I identify this group of people who I believe share the liberal view i then discussed thier actions. I believe the liberal has actually been more of a bigot than the conservative. The liberal tells the minority that they are oppressed. The liberal tells the minority that they have no hope other than to rely on political leaders that share the liberal point of view. The help the liberal proposes for this oppressed minority is to give them handouts rather then teach them how to better thier lot in life. Thus they help keep the oppressed down. To me this is the greatest act of bigotry any one human can perform against another human. Looks past the label and see if you see what I see.

OK then goes on the attack questioning my parentage in his typical cute little way and accusing me of being insecure in his own special little way.

ok2bclever said:
By definition a liberal point of view would be a forward thinking one and I understand how that would be anathema to you.

The left wing is as ludicrous as your right wing.

What growing up experience made you decide it's manditory to lump people into groups?

Or is it that makes it simpler and more comforting to you?
ok2bclever said:

At this point More jumped in with a cute little joke about liberals and suggest I might be one. I laughed at it. Since Ok did not get the desired angry response from me he then followed up by firing two more posts at me in order to get the desired response:

Or is it that makes it simpler and more comforting to you?

ok2bclever said:
That's funny more, but with you calling tie a liberal the way he talks about them I'd stay away from being near him without witnesses in Ignoreville for a while I think if I were you.

ok2bclever said:
The simple are always more comfortable labeling.

I don't believe more qualifies for that statement, but you do tie.
I bet you burn books when you get really mad tie.

Ok you clearly show an obsessive pattern of attack even when unprovoked. You my friend are clearly the liar. Point proven.

susiedriver

tie,

You rarely answer questions put to you, and you are hardly able to pose them in a succinct manner. Why do you expect others to respond to you?

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
tie,

You rarely answer questions put to you, and you are hardly able to pose them in a succinct manner. Why do you expect others to respond to you?

Funny? I never heard you complain about the length of Ok's posts? Hard to determine how you could be any more succint then I was when you're using Ok's quotes to prove his obsession with me. If you go back and look at the posts I just posted I proved Ok to be the blatant liar he is with very few words added. If you actually read my posts you would know that I would be very happy if you and Ok actually stopped responding to me.

ok2bclever

I Re Member
Always the self proclaiming winner, how pathetic.

You say it wasn't you that attempted to get me fired.

Wow, what a surprise, I thought you'd come right out and admit it.

Let's see, you are in management and have made it clear that you want to disembowel me.

So you had the know how (can't say that often about you), the desire and the timing.

It occurred at a point where you were flaming me daily and declaring yourself the mother of all debaters as you do whenever you feel you are getting your verbal butt whipped.

I mentioned this directly after it happened (you were suspiciously absent of comment at that time and again many months later, but it's all news to you now, first you have heard of it, right.

Innocent tie, again.

I would say don't bother denying it was you, but that would be a waste as you will anyway.

I got your M.O.

For well over a year you have been constantly calling me liar, stupid, dishonest and every other negative word in your very limited and misspelled vocabulary.

It is unusual that you opened your mouth a couple of times without attacking me directly, but my comments were not in direct response to those, but to your over all continous crap.

Actually, I reached the limit of abuse I was willing to take from you about a month ago and have been very actively responding back every time you open your mouth and say something stupid or insulting which granted is most of the time.

Obviously, you didn't like it, tried your usual badmouthing and then resorted to sending that cowardly, obscene PM about my mother and have been whining since about poor innocent misunderstood picked on tie.

You cannot even respond to someone else (wkmac) telling you that you crossed the line without cutting me down.

In defending your scum PM to me you rationalize it is ok, calling me a liberal (normally I wouldn't consider that an attack, but with all the bad and immoral definitions you constantly give the term it is an obvious attack when coming from you) as well as a lying, obsessive flamer with a twisted mind that should be banned and you'd like to disembowel me.

So obviously you feel it's ok to spew any level filth at me.

You are wrong and you crossed the line.

You want the big bad okie to leave you alone?

Just shut your mouth and quit attacking me and others.

And I am sorry moreluck, I was willing to back off, but I will not stand quiet while tie continues to attack me and defend his calling my mother a whore he fd in his foxhole good and long to while away his time while he was serving his country.

susiedriver

tieguy said:
Funny? I never heard you complain about the length of Ok's posts? Hard to determine how you could be any more succint(sp) then I was when you're using Ok's quotes to prove his obsession with me. If you go back and look at the posts I just posted I proved Ok to be the blatant liar he is with very few words added. If you actually read my posts you would know that I would be very happy if you and Ok actually stopped responding to me.

Among many differences between you and OK2B(or wkmac); he can write in a way that is understandable. He knows the difference between your & you're. He puts forth his arguments in a well reasoned fashion, using facts, not hearsay. He actually answers questions that are put to him, instead of changing the topic. He doesnt rely on ad hominem attacks to try to make a point.

I could go on, but I think you get the point.

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
Among many differences between you and OK2B(or wkmac); he can write in a way that is understandable. He knows the difference between your & you're. He puts forth his arguments in a well reasoned fashion, using facts, not hearsay. He actually answers questions that are put to him, instead of changing the topic. He doesnt rely on ad hominem attacks to try to make a point.

I could go on, but I think you get the point.

Indeed I do . I would suggest you put the crack pipe down. I hope that was understandable.

tieguy

Banned
ok2bclever said:
You want the big bad okie to leave you alone?

Just shut your mouth and quit attacking me and others.

And I am sorry moreluck, I was willing to back off, but I will not stand quiet while tie continues to attack me and defend his calling my mother a whore he fd in his foxhole good and long to while away his time while he was serving his country.

Lol, Okie Dokie. I see a lot of chatter but I don't see a rebuttal to the ironclad proof shown that you are an obsessive flamer.

Point made . Case closed. You are the liar.