demonstration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Police arrest 100 in Occupy Boston sweep

Defiant Occupy Boston protesters were arrested and charged with unlawful assembly and being in a public park after hours in a massive, early morning crackdown at the protest group’s second tent city on the Rose Kennedy Greenway.
“The group that was here for the first ten days was working very closely with us,” Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis said, “but they warned us yesterday morning that a new group, the anarchists, wanted to take control.”
Boston police and Mayor Thomas M. Menino asked the leaderless group, which is rallying for a more equitable tax structure in the U.S., to leave that second site by midnight.
Police said the park’s patrons had just spent $150,000 to spruce it up.
Protesters refused to move.
As midnight came and went, the 300 occupied stayed there, chanting, singing and delighting in their staying power.
“Mayor Menino told us to leave by midnight,” one of the occupiers shouted as the rest of the group cheered. “It’s 1 a.m, and we’re still here.”

The protesters tents and personal belongings were also tossed into the trash during the sweep that kicked off at about 1:30 a.m. and included about 100 arrests.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That might help kick-start the economy when they have to go to the BIG 5 and buy new tents and camping gear.....then to the grocery store for waters and food.

Every night at midnight, confiscate & toss it!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
getajob.jpg
Via GetaDamnJobYouHippie.org,

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to eye witnesses , those protesters all seem to have brand new tents and camping supplies.
Now where do you think the funds to pay for all of them came from ?
Quite a few that were arrested list their college mail room addresses for the courts, many from Harvard University.
Now they are protesting the high cost of their college bills by taking over a public park in a city where they don't live.
Now it costs them about $61,000 to attend a year at HU. I wonder who actually paid for all these spoiled brats ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm going to repeat myself again.
These "so called " protesters are being used by the WH and their millionaire buddies to keep the media focus away from bhos' failures.
Notice how they do not march to any homes owned by supporters of the DNC.
Ask anyone of these protesters exactly which corp. is responsible for all the greed and all you get is a blank stare.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama has received more campaign cash from Wall Street than any other politician in the past 20 years.
Nonetheless, Wall Street bashing is a key part of his posture.
According to the narrative he’s selling, the economy is tanking not because of the taxes, regulations, uncertainty, waste, and ham-fisted incompetent mismanagement he has inflicted, but because of those rotten capitalists who everybody knows are in bed with the Republicans.
There are people dumb enough to buy this, or politically obedient enough to play along; they run the mainstream media.

This is why smelly savages publicly copulating, taking drugs, and defecating on police cars have been welcomed by New York’s appalling Mayor for Life (Obama ally Michael Bloomberg), and why prominent Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman Schultz praise the lawless mob.

http://moonbattery.com/

moreluck

golden ticket member
The only thing these people hate more than working is a bar of soap and a shower.
NEW YORK, Oct 13 (Reuters) — Protesters with the Occupy Wall Street movement threatened on Thursday to block efforts to clean up the Lower Manhattan park where they set up camp nearly a month ago, raising concerns of a showdown with authorities.

While New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has said the protests against economic inequality can continue as long as laws are obeyed, the private owner of the publicly accessible Zuccotti Park said the park needs to be cleaned.

Owner Brookfield Office Properties plans to clean the park where several hundred protesters have been sleeping on Friday, a move that demonstrators believe is a ploy to remove them.

“Seems likely that this is their attempt to shut down #OWS (Occupy Wall Street) for good,” protesters said in a statement on Thursday. “We know where the real dirt is: on Wall Street. . . We won’t allow Bloomberg and the NYPD to foreclose our occupation. This is an occupation, not a permitted picnic.”

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I hope there is a showdown with lots of tear gas and arrests...Call the fire department and spray them down real good. whoo hooo!!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I hope there is a showdown with lots of tear gas and arrests...Call the fire department and spray them down real good. whoo hooo!!!!!

When I was in the service I spent a year in Sicily. The base I was stationed at (Comiso AS) had the Ground Launched Cruise Missiles (GLCM). We would occasionally get protesters. The Italians did it right--brought out the water trucks and sprayed the heck out of the protesters.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
When I was in the service I spent a year in Sicily. The base I was stationed at (Comiso AS) had the Ground Launched Cruise Missiles (GLCM). We would occasionally get protesters. The Italians did it right--brought out the water trucks and sprayed the heck out of the protesters.

Awesome!!! So what branch of service were you in? I never made it to Europe but always wanted to go. I was all over Asia and had a great time...USAF.:peaceful:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Awesome!!! So what branch of service were you in? I never made it to Europe but always wanted to go. I was all over Asia and had a great time...USAF.:peaceful:

USAF as well--just under 8 years. Had a line number for E-6 but got out 6 days before I was due to sew it on.

San Antonio, Rantoul (IL), Plattsburgh (NY), Comiso (Sicily), and Lubbock. Was supposed to follow on to Torrejon, Spain, after Comiso, but wife had just graduated from nursing school and I couldn't ask her to put her career on hold for 4 years so we ended up in the panhandle of Texas. Both kids were born there.