demonstration

Upsmule

"In early 2013, Oxfam reported that the fortunes made by the world’s 100 richest people over the course of 2012 - roughly $240 billion - would be enough to lift the world’s poorest people out of poverty four times over."

And this would fix NOTHING, while sending an already spoiled lot into unimaginable levels of an entitlement mindset. As well as discourage those with the drive to succeed! Everyone...all together now....

​MARXISM!

wkmac

"In early 2013, Oxfam reported that the fortunes made by the world’s 100 richest people over the course of 2012 - roughly $240 billion - would be enough to lift the world’s poorest people out of poverty four times over."

And this would fix NOTHING, while sending an already spoiled lot into unimaginable levels of an entitlement mindset. As well as discourage those with the drive to succeed! Everyone...all together now....

​MARXISM!

Not very familiar with Andrew Gavin Marshall I see. If you were familiar with his much, much, much larger body of work, your editorial comment would never have been made. Nor would you have misunderstood the context of his point.

Corbett Report Radio 245 - How to Outgrow the Government with Andrew Gavin Marshall - YouTube

Upsmule

My God these guys are long winded and love to use far too many large words I've rarely heard of much less used in my personal daily life :P N-E WAAAAY! Isn't that what the Founding Fathers were all too aware of? Dynastically corrupt power? The system was obviously imperfect, but what we have now is clearly, nothing remotely close to what they began and took great measures to preserve. A silent weak minded entitlement minded voting base continues to make overthrowing or even working within our current broken corrupt system impossible. Wake up America.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
oakland-riots-zimmerman-verdict.jpg

804brown

November 5, 2013!!Million Mask March Official Site | 5 NOV 2013 | Global Event: Anonymous, Occupy and WikiLeaks Unite Whistleblowers, Hacktivists and Marchers