Dennis the Menace Gets His!

wkmac

Just as it is becoming here, Benghazi is pure sideshow and used by both sides in such manner. The intended outcome IMO is exactly what we see here anytime the issue emerges. The tail chasing continues.

Since it is out there, Benghazi seems to me is best understood when one moves the field of view Beyond Partisan Politics. A view seems to me that neither political side wants us to consider because then the question becomes, just on whose side is the US gov't really on?

You are quite incorrect

Thus my prediction in my post to which you responded.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just as it is becoming here, Benghazi is pure sideshow and used by both sides in such manner. The intended outcome IMO is exactly what we see here anytime the issue emerges. The tail chasing continues.

Since it is out there, Benghazi seems to me is best understood when one moves the field of view Beyond Partisan Politics. A view seems to me that neither political side wants us to consider because then the question becomes, just on whose side is the US gov't really on?

Regardless of your prediction your statement still remains incorrect.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Very interesting article that makes a lot of sense. While I agree that Benghazi has become something of a sideshow, the Right is obviously using it as a tool to make Hillary look bad. If what the article says is true, and it sounds like it is, security at the embassy wasn't even the big story here.

wkmac

Very interesting article that makes a lot of sense. While I agree that Benghazi has become something of a sideshow, the Right is obviously using it as a tool to make Hillary look bad. If what the article says is true, and it sounds like it is, security at the embassy wasn't even the big story here.

Both sides of the isle have serious vested interests for this horse to never leave the barn. If many of the accusations proved true and even more that Ambassador Stevens was there enabling weapon transfers to what is Al Qaeda and what we now know is ISIS and got greased in a double cross, both political parties would take it seriously on the chin with a lot of blood letting in Washington and rightly so.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Issa has wasted millions, and your party leadership continues to waste millions on lengthy investigations that are noting but politically motivated witch hunts. Then, you have the cajones to lecture us on how Democratic leadership wastes money.

Those who live in a glass house should cast no stones.
Republican success stems from the tendency for republican authoritarianism, the inability of conservatives to vote other than the way their parents did, without thought or understanding. republican policy has changed from the very successful liberal policies of Eisenhower to the outright failed policies of bush and Reagan, and most republicans today are too stupid to enable themselves to find the truth.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Republican success stems from the tendency for republican authoritarianism, the inability of conservatives to vote other than the way their parents did, without thought or understanding. republican policy has changed from the very successful liberal policies of Eisenhower to the outright failed policies of bush and Reagan, and most republicans today are too stupid to enable themselves to find the truth.

They are generally dumb. Hastert appeared in court today, and reports were that his lawyers are working on a plea deal that will have him plead guilty to the bank fraud charges if the details surrounding the investigation (the sexual abuse) are not made public.

Gee, does that sound like someone who is guilty? However FOX spins it, the GOP faithful will still believe Denny got the shaft instead of giving it.

Yes, they are that stupid.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A plea deal where the blackmailer is not revealed .
Does sound kind of fishy , or maybe he's just trying to protect someone else .

bbsam

Staff member
A plea deal where the blackmailer is not revealed .
Does sound kind of fishy , or maybe he's just trying to protect someone else .
Do you think Hastert would take a plea deal that had him pleading guilty to fraud AND letting his dark past out also? I'm sure the prosecutor would be ok with that as well.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Do you know that the FBI considered his response to the question of how he was using his own money as a lie . He said that he was hiding the cash under his bed . I guess anyone else who distrusts banks would be guilty too .

wkmac

The gov't needs to know where money is at all times along with how and for what purpose it is being used in order to maintain and keep the planned economy going. This seems to me is a fundamental requirement of what makes Technocracy work.

Not only does "under you mattress" cause this problem, it also prevents the banks through fractional reserve banking from maintaining and even expanding the money supply. Maybe the real dark secret is the fact the money was never yours to begin with!

bbsam

Staff member
Just makes me wonder again: What did people think would happen when congress passed the Patriot Act? This should be no surprise to anyone.