Dennis the Menace Gets His!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
An interesting point was made today .
The FBI may have made the mistake of reporting Dennis Hastert as aggressor when in fact he maybe the victim here .
The assumption that he was paying off someone for a past misdeed is now sounding more like he is a victim of blackmail . That could explain why he lied to the FBI .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Over five years, court documents said, Hastert withdrew about $1.7 million in cash from his various bank accounts — at one point in 2014 delivering $100,000 a month to the person in question, known as “Individual A.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...8b25ee-085d-11e5-95fd-d580f1c5d44e_story.html

By 2014 he was retired from Congress and working as a lobbyist . Makes one wonder if this blackmail is from something from his current past and not his coaching days .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Over five years, court documents said, Hastert withdrew about $1.7 million in cash from his various bank accounts — at one point in 2014 delivering $100,000 a month to the person in question, known as “Individual A.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...8b25ee-085d-11e5-95fd-d580f1c5d44e_story.html

By 2014 he was retired from Congress and working as a lobbyist . Makes one wonder if this blackmail is from something from his current past and not his coaching days .

Maybe Dennis is just a closeted gay, and still loves the lifestyle. I'm sure there are lots of gay Republicans who are afraid to come out.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maybe Dennis is just a closeted gay, and still loves the lifestyle. I'm sure there are lots of gay Republicans who are afraid to come out.
Do you have any solid facts to back up your theory ?
Because you seem pretty quick to convict without a trial . Are you perhaps related to Judge Roy Bean ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Because you seem pretty quick to convict without a trial . Are you perhaps related to Judge Roy Bean ?

Hastert obviously is interested in men. I'd call that a solid fact. As far as GOP gays go, that's conjecture, but logical since being gay is not exactly par for the course with Republicans. Kind of a no-brainer there.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Hastert is guilty. I don't see how anyone could conclude otherwise given the information we have. Innocent men don't pay blackmailers, and Hastert isn't denying anything. He should be happy in prison...or maybe not, because Hastert apparently likes his men young.

av8torntn

Hastert is guilty. I don't see how anyone could conclude otherwise given the information we have. Innocent men don't pay blackmailers, and Hastert isn't denying anything. He should be happy in prison...or maybe not, because Hastert apparently likes his men young.

So your answer to his question is that you have no solid facts?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So like TOS you have read the secret court filings that have not been made public yet .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I really enjoy how you right wing nuts will go to extreme ends to defend GOP dirtbags. It really goes with your ideologies.

Rather than just accept that guys like HASTERT are scum, disgusting and liars, you would rather give him the benefit of the doubt and blame the victims.

Its typical GOP behavior.

Sorry folks, you belong to the party of the stupid.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I really enjoy how you right wing nuts will go to extreme ends to defend GOP dirtbags. It really goes with your ideologies.

Rather than just accept that guys like HASTERT are scum, disgusting and liars, you would rather give him the benefit of the doubt and blame the victims.

Its typical GOP behavior.

Sorry folks, you belong to the party of the stupid.

TOS.
Show me proof that he is guilty of anything than money structuring and being a victim of blackmail ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So your answer to his question is that you have no solid facts?

Let's see. Hastert has resigned from every position he holds, he isn't denying any of it, the government officials investigating the case have said it is sexual abuse involving an underage male from the time before Hastert went into politics...and more. Hastert taught and coached from 1965 until 1981, which is when he left education, to successfully run for public office.

Wow, are you ever slow. Think he just might be guilty?

av8torntn

Let's see. Hastert has resigned from every position he holds, he isn't denying any of it, the government officials investigating the case have said it is sexual abuse involving an underage male from the time before Hastert went into politics...and more. Hastert taught and coached from 1965 until 1981, which is when he left education, to successfully run for public office.

Wow, are you ever slow?

I don't know if he's guilty of anything and I haven't seen you guys even attempt to answer the other posters question. You guys were asked if you had any type of proof and for some reason you refuse to answer. What does that mean to you? Do you even have a statement from his accuser?

I'm certain that you want him to have sexually abused a minor but that really doesn't carry much weight.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow, are you ever slow?

I don't know if he's guilty of anything and I haven't seen you guys even attempt to answer the other posters question. You guys were asked if you had any type of proof and for some reason you refuse to answer. What does that mean to you? Do you even have a statement from his accuser?

I'm certain that you want him to have sexually abused a minor but that really doesn't carry much weight.

Everything I stated is simple fact. So simple that you cannot comprehend any of them. Were your parents related by blood? Seriously, I think there must be something wrong with you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Everything I stated is simple fact. So simple that you cannot comprehend any of them. Were your parents related by blood? Seriously, I think there must be something wrong with you.
Nice try , but an epic failure .
So you have no solid facts to back up your claims and then you try to change the subject .
Typical behavior .

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Then why hasn't his lawyer come forth and read a prepared statement ?

Yet he isn't being charged for anything but money structuring and lying to the FBI .