Dental Care.

krazy

I was hired as a temporary pre-loader but got hired as a regular. I NEED braces for myself and was wondering if or how much the dental care covers if anything at all. I know it may vary from place to place but just knowing would be helpful. I work in california if that helps. Thanks in advance.

over9five

Staff member
When my children got braces, I believe we had to pay half up to $1500. Not too sure, that was a while ago.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
When my children got braces, I believe we had to pay half up to $1500. Not too sure, that was a while ago.
I believe full timers still get something for orthodontic care. Part timers used to get 1500 or 2k, I forget how much.
We no longer get that coverage. We just got a few estimates for my daughters braces, ouch this is gonna hurt.

over9five

Staff member
I believe full timers still get something for orthodontic care. Part timers used to get 1500 or 2k, I forget how much.
We no longer get that coverage. We just got a few estimates for my daughters braces, ouch this is gonna hurt.
That sucks.

cynic

PT'er in Texas, no annual dental limit (waiting to get pimped by CSP - vs. what I have now), no coverage for braces if over 18, pays out $1,500 for dependents under 18.