Departure of Jack D******

2down

Does anyone know the circumstances for the departure of Jack D? He left abruptly a couple of weeks ago and was curious as to why...

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard he was sick of this place. Since it went public it had gone down hill he said. So he got a job in a better environment where employees are actually valued.

rod

Retired 22 years
I heard they told him if he don't like it Mac Donalds was hiring---so he is now scooping up fries

BrownSuit

Just looking for information is all. Thought this might be a good place to see if anyone knew anything.

Check out the FNN (Feeder News Network). They know all.

In other news the new CR BD Manager has yet to be announced, you might find more use focusing on your day-to-day duties until then.

Brotherbuz

Jack was a real Dick. I worked with him for years and he thought he was above the law. He treated basically everyone that did not smile or agree with him as though they were a lower class person. I heard he was fired after repeatedly making contact with employees rather than the correct level person making contact to reprimand an employee. There are several law suits with previous UPS people who mentioned Jack D...ell in their law suits. UPS just became fed-up or the last straw scenario and did not want to deal with all the law suits that Jack was in some way involved with. I am so happy he finally got what he deserved. He was a major pain in everyone’s A… He treated people like SSSSSh.. and he now is getting what was inevitable.. all I can say is SWEEEET..

freestyler72

I worked with him in the UK. I thoroughly enjoyed my job at UPS before he took over as Director of Sales and left as a direct result of his interference in my career. In my opinion, he was undoubtedly adept at his role, but was unaware or chose to ignore the mistrust and resentment his indefaticable bullish attitude created around him. It's a shame that it seems that this was eventually his downfall, as I'm sure his attitude compensated for vulnerabilities. If you ever read this Jack, best of luck with your future career, take forward what you have learned. Employees are also human beings and what goes around comes around. Treat people fairly on your way up as you might meet them on your way down.