Depth of Knowledge questions

underworked1

You don't really have to know it...but that aside, why the :censored2: are you driving and not know it. Everything on the commentary and seeing habits is the best way to drive. Knowing them makes you a better driver and less likely to get in an accident. Everyone thinks these rules ups has is stupid but that :censored2: works. Gets you and everyone else on the road home safe to their families.

Box Ox

31718148.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You don't really have to know it...but that aside, why the :censored2: are you driving and not know it. Everything on the commentary and seeing habits is the best way to drive. Knowing them makes you a better driver and less likely to get in an accident. Everyone thinks these rules ups has is stupid but that :censored2: works. Gets you and everyone else on the road home safe to their families.
There's a big difference in practicing them and being able to recite them verbatim.

barnyard

KTM rider
If they didn't and re posted they would get crucified on here about using the search function. Even though the search function is horrid.

The thing is, when the noob posted, a warning came up: This thread is older than dirt, are you sure you want to post?

and then the noob posted anyways.

It is interesting to note that the rules for backing have changed.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I just had an Unavoidable hit while parked! Center MGR said that she would have parked in the same spot I did. Barely any damage to my truck, just a scratch as big as a dollar bill. No damage to the guy who admitted fault.
Your center manager must have already reached her warning letter quota for the month.

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
Being able to recite it verbatim like a robot does not making one safer than one who can not. One of safety committee members who is a safety star(and butt kisser) has had more avoidable accidents and injuries than most.