Derailing Posts and Whining about Nancy

RandomDrone

This thread reads like the 5 year old kid who responds to every question you answer with yet another "why?", except I think the OP thinks they are being really intellectual or something.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Who are you to deem a post illogical? God?
Brownslave688,

I didn't say his post was illogical. I said his statement was illogical.

I have quoted his post that contained the statement below:

We may be similar but only one of us thinks we are God.

I have quoted my response below:

UpstateNYUPSer,

You need to be careful here.

I would never encourage anyone to try to put themselves in place of God or as a god.

How long have you had this problem?

Sincerely,
I

If I don't think I am God, which I don't, then logic dictates that it is he who he is talking about but he claims he is not.

This defies logic therefore logic dictates that it is illogical not I.

Sincerely,
I

Marne Vet

Marne Vet,

You have been very unusual in your responses and you are a prime candidate for my ignore list.

I don't know you that well so I was going to give you more time but if you think it would be best I would gladly place you on the list.

Sincerely,
I

Well if we go by seniority I should definitely be on your Ignore List. Make it so Number One.

Integrity

Binge Poster
This thread reads like the 5 year old kid who responds to every question you answer with yet another "why?", except I think the OP thinks they are being really intellectual or something.
RandomDrone,

That is not true. I do not answer every question with yet another "why"?

You think what I think. Are you a mind reader?

Why do you think you can think what I think?

You may want to spend some time participating in the discussion.

In my opinion it is a better use of one's time compared to pretending to think another's thoughts.

No offense.

Sincerely,
I

RandomDrone

I'm not dealing with high school level Socratic method attempts at the "logic" you think you spew. I just find it amusing. I'm on an internet message board and to answer your question it's more fun to rag on your delusions of grandeur and Vulcan logic than it is to justify why I think us loaders sometimes get the shaft than it is to fully deconstruct the reality of why I sometimes do things I do not enjoy.

Integrity

Binge Poster
"Only one of us thinks he is God" implies that it is you, not I, with delusions of grandeur.
UpstateNYUPSer,

That is untrue. I do not think that I am God.

Are you saying that you control what I think?

I think I am God because you say so?

What's that all about?

Are you a mind reader? A thought controller?

I don't get it. Who do you think you are?

Or should I tell you, that seems to be the way certain individuals on the BC want to handle it.

Sincerely,
I

Marne Vet

Random Thread Poster,

I have nothing to add [here] except a bunch of sentences separated by large spaces.

For example, I'm typing absolute nonsense, but have you noticed how much space I left between my last sentence? Taking up as much cyber space as possible.

Sincerely,

Random Large Capital

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm not dealing with high school level Socratic method attempts at the "logic" you think you spew. I just find it amusing. I'm on an internet message board and to answer your question it's more fun to rag on your delusions of grandeur and Vulcan logic than it is to justify why I think us loaders sometimes get the shaft than it is to fully deconstruct the reality of why I sometimes do things I do not enjoy.
RandomDrone,

You said it was embarrassing, now you say it is amusing. Is it embarrassing or is it amusing or is it embarrassing and amusing.

The topic of the discussion thread is not about sometimes doing things that are unenjoyable.

Do you hate your job or those you work for at UPS?

Sincerely,
I

jaker

trolling
all I read when you post is blah blah I am the greatest , it was such a nice break from your crap post when you was gone

Wherever you went please return

Integrity

Binge Poster
all I read when you post is blah blah I am the greatest , it was such a nice break from your crap post when you was gone

Wherever you went please return
jaker,

That is not true. I have not followed up any comments with "I am the greatest" as you state.

Why do you read my posts or enter discussion threads that I start?

Sincerely,
I

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
10 2 go,

So would you say you only hate 50% of your job then?

Sincerely,
I

Why? With a question to every answer? You must be management. You seem to be the most dry person. I do find amusement in some of your answers. But, all the questions tend to annoy. If the thread has no legs it dies.