Derailing Posts and Whining about Nancy

Marne Vet

Marne Vet,

You haven't answered my question.

Do you want to be immediately placed on my ignore list or were you just being a comedian?

Chronic comedians get to my ignore list quicker than others.

Sincerely,
I

Do you want me to spell it out for you? Place me on your I-G-N-O-R-E L-I-S-T posthaste. Do not pass GO, pass the buck, or pass gas. You have a task at hand, so make it happen Captain Clever. Reading your posts is like wiping my butt with sandpaper.

jaker

trolling
jaker,

That is not true. I have not followed up any comments with "I am the greatest" as you state.

Why do you read my posts or enter discussion threads that I start?

Sincerely,
I
Your post and your comments make you sound like you are the greatest or a really big douch

And I post in your threads because they are just to funny to past up , it's like watching a fat lady on ice

Integrity

Binge Poster
Your post and your comments make you sound like you are the greatest or a really big douch

And I post in your threads because they are just to funny to past up , it's like watching a fat lady on ice
jaker,

I find nothing funny about watching a fat lady on ice.

That is someone's daughter, mother, sister or friend.

That is so unkind.

Do you think you are better or more worthy than that fat lady?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Do you want me to spell it out for you? Place me on your I-G-N-O-R-E L-I-S-T posthaste. Do not pass GO, pass the buck, or pass gas. You have a task at hand, so make it happen Captain Clever. Reading your posts is like wiping my butt with sandpaper.
Marne Vet,

Consider it done.

For you to not have the displeasure of my posts you will have to put me on your ignore list.

Sincerely,
I

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
10 2 go,

This thread is targeted toward discussion with those who hate there jobs or those they work for at UPS. Not those who only partially hate their jobs.

I have posted many threads I know what to expect.

Sincerely,

If I could get another job that has a pension, ok hourly pay and people who ask me to do things that make sense. I'd been gone long ago. But, being in Ny state. There is nothing. When I do retire. I will be outta here before the ink is dry when i sign off. As I say to my fellow drivers. I will make more money just because management will make the wrong decisions. They bring it to me with a wheel barrow

jaker

trolling
jaker,

I find nothing funny about watching a fat lady on ice.

That is someone's daughter, mother, sister or friend.

That is so unkind.

Do you think you are better or more worthy than that fat lady?

Sincerely,
I
There is always going to be someone daughter , mother sister but that shouldn't keep me from saying it

And yes I am better on ice then a fat lady

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
"Never argue with morons, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Pulled that quote from a signature line on another forum I'm on. Somehow found it fitting.

RandomDrone

I've got a statement I'd like to make: I can tell who wrote them by looking at your username/avatar. No need to sign your posts. Hope this helps save you time :)

upschuck

10 2 go,

This thread is targeted toward discussion with those who hate there jobs or those they work for at UPS. Not those who only partially hate their jobs.

I have posted many threads I know what to expect.

Sincerely,
I
If you wouldn't ask so many questions about obvious things and act like a bully, you would get a much better reception to the questions you do ask. Just my observation. Take it for what it is worth.

browniehound

I haven't even been here that long but I can still say I don't hate the job but I do what it has become.
I've been here 15 years and DO NOT hate either my job or my co-workers. I like my co-workers (95% of them) and actually like the job. Today is January 4th and it was -2 degrees friend in Boston when I woke and about .5 meters of snow on the ground. Yes, this sucks. However, when I dream of say June 29th and its 85 degrees friend and sunny until 9pm I really enjoy this driving job. How can you not? I'm outside in beautiful weather with no boss hovering over me delivering meaningless cardboard (ex. medical shipments, etc.) for $33 an hour, alone with my thoughts, dreams, and fantasies. Life can not be better in the blue collar world than a UPS driver on June 29th.

Would you rather be a plumber? Closed spaces and human waste doesn't really appeal to me.