DESPP

Re-Raise

Over Once you log into your account on Mellon you will be on the Equity Access page. On my page the first line lists Equity holdings the second line is called DESP Plan.

Click on the details for DESP plan and go to Enrollment manager. You can change your contributuion amount here.

Hope this helps.

over9five

Staff member
Over Once you log into your account on Mellon you will be on the Equity Access page. On my page the first line lists Equity holdings the second line is called DESP Plan.

Click on the details for DESP plan and go to Enrollment manager. You can change your contributuion amount here.

Hope this helps.

Man, I just can't find that Enrollment manager. I have details for Equity holdings, but not details for the DESPP line. Guess I'll have to call.

satellitedriver

Man, I just can't find that Enrollment manager. I have details for Equity holdings, but not details for the DESPP line. Guess I'll have to call.
I made the phone call, while viewing the equity access web page.
I could view all my Class A holdings, but that was all.
No where on the page was a link to the DESOP, to change my payroll deduction.
I may be old, but I am not blind.
It was not there.
The nice lady on the phone said she could not change my deductions for me.
No big deal, since I now only deduct $50 a week, and will be quitting UPS in 10 months.
Just more pennies in the piggy bank.
Sadly, the return on investment-(overtime)- will barely meet inflationary cost, of the money invested.
C'est la vie.

over9five

Staff member
I made the phone call, while viewing the equity access web page.
I could view all my Class A holdings, but that was all.
No where on the page was a link to the DESOP, to change my payroll deduction.
I may be old, but I am not blind.
It was not there.
The nice lady on the phone said she could not change my deductions for me.
No big deal, since I now only deduct $50 a week, and will be quitting UPS in 10 months.
Just more pennies in the piggy bank.
Sadly, the return on investment-(overtime)- will barely meet inflationary cost, of the money invested.
C'est la vie.

Thank you, at least I know it is not me....

Re-Raise

Thank you, at least I know it is not me....

Wow guys that is really strange. I just went back there to my account again to make sure.

After I log into my account there are two bars on the page. The first bar is gold and says Equity Holdings and if you click on the details it takes you to the page where you can check your transactions, and sell available shares , etc.

The second bar is purple and says Employee Stock Purchase. If you click on the details it takes you right to the place to change your weekly amount.

I did have to change the way I logged on a while back. I used to log in with a number that started with ups followed by 12 numbers. I was prompted to change my login name and password a while back.

Are you still logging in to the account the old way?

over9five

Staff member
I had that UPS 12 number thing too, but now log in with a "personal id".
The gold bar equity holdings bar is there, but no purple bar.

This sucks!

CustomerConcern

Damn it....I was hoping one of you would figure this out. I am inthe same boat as you Over, even sent BNY an email 2 weeks ago and still no reply. The last time I called then (last year) the gal told me everything must be done online and couldn't help me (I waited 45 min of my lunch break for that).

CustomerConcern

Hey I called Mellon and my acct was set up wrong thats why I didn't have the access to change contribution. Just call them an have it switched took only 10 minutes.

over9five

Staff member
Hey I called Mellon and my acct was set up wrong thats why I didn't have the access to change contribution. Just call them an have it switched took only 10 minutes.

Just as CustomerConcern said, I called and it took about 10 minutes to fix. I now have the purple DESPP bar that Re-Raise described.
The agent I talked to said there were two ways you can set up your online acct, and the explanations for UPS employees were not very good. Many people just pick the wrong one.
Give them a call, and they'll fix it.

GameCockFan

Uggh! I just went to the website to try and up my contribution rate. Account locked. Get it reset. Now I don't have the purple bar only the gold with my holdings. Guess I'll have to call tomorrow. Have no idea what my pin is.