Devil's Night!

any devil's night pranks,where you live?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I live on a quiet street...lots of trick or treaters but no eggings. It's not as big as when we were all teenagers. I can remember on time a supermarket refusing to sell us a couple dozen eggs the day before Halloween...lmao.

rod

Retired 22 years
When I think back we were hell raisers growing up compared to what goes on today. Now about the only thing that happens is a few pumpkins get smashed. I remember when THE thing to do on Halloween was to hang an old tire on a sign at the edge of town and light it on fire. Then head to another road coming into town and light one there.

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
Back in the day we'd go around with a jack and cinder blocks and jack peoples drive axles off the ground so they'd be surprised in the morning. The principal of the school had deer attractant pored into the windshield washer tank. Then we'd do the Saran wrap on the fender with a "sorry I hit your car " note.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Back in the day we'd go around with a jack and cinder blocks and jack peoples drive axles off the ground so they'd be surprised in the morning. The principal of the school had deer attractant pored into the windshield washer tank. Then we'd do the Saran wrap on the fender with a "sorry I hit your car " note.
I had a case of deer attractant spill in a PC..in the summer....that truck stunk for a month. :sick:

10 point

Back in the 70s we used to pop the hood on cute girls cars at night and hook the horn relay wire to the brake pedal relay.

Now that was a good time. Lol
Even better time when they needed a hero to repair their wiring problem. :)