DHL volume impact

outta hours

i knew i was wrong it was i was in the pool should research before i post

Hope you don't get the wrong idea behind my post. I quoted you only to reference the subject matter of the episode you were describing. Not to show you up. It's all good. Unless there is shrinkage involved.:wink2:

P

pickup

Hey sexy ups guy: I couldn't find the thread where I insulted you but I see you started this one and you've been here recently so I'll post here. Upon further review, I realize my actions were wrong and that I unnecessarily insulted you so I apologize and I hope you accept my apology. I'll make it short since I am very tired but I confused you with someone else that came here late december, I thought you were the same guy. Even if you were the same guy, there are other ways to deal with things than the way I did it. So once again I AM SORRY. Since I dissed you publicly, I apologize publicly as opposed to a personal message.

sexyupsman

Hey sexy ups guy: I couldn't find the thread where I insulted you but I see you started this one and you've been here recently so I'll post here. Upon further review, I realize my actions were wrong and that I unnecessarily insulted you so I apologize and I hope you accept my apology. I'll make it short since I am very tired but I confused you with someone else that came here late december, I thought you were the same guy. Even if you were the same guy, there are other ways to deal with things than the way I did it. So once again I AM SORRY. Since I dissed you publicly, I apologize publicly as opposed to a personal message.
No reason to apologize. I really am here to have fun and not piss anyone off. I appreciate your honesty in checking into it but at the same time I have no hurt feelings at all. Thanks!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

You're a stand up guy, pick up.

No reason to apologize. I really am here to have fun and not piss anyone off. I appreciate your honesty in checking into it but at the same time I have no hurt feelings at all. Thanks!

Glad to here that, sexy, that what this place is for.

On another note, I spoke to a DHL guy today. He said that out of 27 workers in his center, only 3 were left. He said each of them handles one whole county and only Intl volume. Said he does on 20 deliveries a day as well as 20 pick ups.

backinbrown

respect my authority
You're a stand up guy, pick up.

Glad to here that, sexy, that what this place is for.

On another note, I spoke to a DHL guy today. He said that out of 27 workers in his center, only 3 were left. He said each of them handles one whole county and only Intl volume. Said he does on 20 deliveries a day as well as 20 pick ups.

Does it take 8 hrs for the 20 stops and pick ups?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Does it take 8 hrs for the 20 stops and pick ups?

Yes, didn't quiz him about extended breaks or lunch, as I didn't want to overwhelm him. He was driving a plain yellow van, which didn't even have a business name, as required by DOT. He said they were going back to the old wraparound scheme. The one they used to have with different worldwide locations.