Diad IV for helpers

MendozaJ

They were told at orientation they would use a cell phone similar to the ones given to access points. Instead, they schlep around the IVs with no pouch and zero training. I guess they figured that the hours I will have burned troubleshooting the helper is more cost effective.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Hmm. This could explain why a couple of people are looking for the DIAD IV cheat sheets this year.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I don't know how you old and decrepit hags dealt with those old boards. I'm lost without the D5.

You would have loved sheeting on paper.

I was fortunately to never have to deal with paper but once, but even back to the 1st DIAD, they've all gotten smaller as it goes. Maybe we will see that progression continue onto DIAD VI and then then next peak you will pick up a V and realize how big and archaic that model is/was too.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I was fortunately to never have to deal with paper but once, but even back to the 1st DIAD, they've all gotten smaller as it goes. Maybe we will see that progression continue onto DIAD VI and then then next peak you will pick up a V and realize how big and archaic that model is/was too.
I think the diad 5 is perfect, not too big and not too small. If they make the diads any smaller then we won't be able to use the keypads very well. I already have a hard enough time punching in names while wearing gloves.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
At the last CC I worked , I only used IV .
No upgrade for me.
SDWC on some nights was violent and IV could be used to block a punch .