Diad message.........warning keter is south of here!!!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by stevetheupsguy, May 31, 2011.

1. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Hurry and learn all of the important words, and make sure they're in the right order.

2. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Should have sent a message how do you want me to code that time.
  3. Driveslayer

Driveslayer Member

I was informed that the tresure coast will get 2 visits, but have already been assured very high paasing grades. Whatever that means.
  4. stevetheupsguy

I wonder if my center manager will suggest I take that day off?
  5. satellitedriver

satellitedriver Moderator Staff Member

Recite your ABC's.
    All the words they need to hear are encoded within those 26 letters.
  6. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

I find its a lot less stressful if I dont even give a damn whether I get any of the the answers right in the first place. And at the same time, I try to have at least a little compassion for the person whose life and career are so meaningless that the only way for them to justify their own job is by chasing grown men and women around a UPS building all day with a clipboard and a bunch of 3rd grade word games. I suppose its better than being a telemarketer.
  7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

It frustrates me to no end when we have company coming and our center manager sends out what I call 2nd grade reminders on how to do our jobs. I respond by telling him that we are adults and to just let us do our jobs out here.
  8. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I'm sure a very high percentage of them have drinking problems.
  9. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Are you certain they never developed a drinking problem ? or do they have one and just refuse to recognize the problem and do something positive about it? Or, there is another possible scenario, you just saw an opportunity to try and personally insult a poster on this forum.
  10. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

He's just the same troll using one of his MANY aliases.
  11. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

I sure don't have a drinking problem. After many years of practice/concentration/effort, I can get drunk well with no problems whatsoever! I've even learned and coordinated myself to where I don't even spill most of it like I used to and when I do, I can just wring my sleeves out and go at it again.

12. soberups

I do not know, nor do I care, whether or not the "drinking problem" comment was meant to insult me.

What I do know...is that if the comment was directed at me, the poster is going to have to try a lot harder than that to hurt my feelings.:happy-very:
  13. soberups

I remember when that was the funniest joke we had going out on the playground. I think I was in 3rd grade that year. It kind of lost its edge once I grew up though.
  14. Re-Raise

Re-Raise Well-Known Member

Come on Steve , weren't you listening to Sleeve Heart or whatever it is explaining the value of mnemonics to me??

I have found I have trouble tying my shoes now without memorizing some kind of acronym to help me.
  15. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

That's so funny because its so true.

The drinking jab was not funny.
  16. whiskey

whiskey New Member

I had to give up beer and wine. Something about the fermentation process causing problems. So, my doctor said if your going to drink, drink whiskey. I trust my doctor.
  17. stevetheupsguy

Yeah, among them are Klein and Oilerfan, lol.. Klein is like the Troll that never went home. Here's my idea of Klein. Sorry, I know it's off topic, but since we're bashing other's, and also bringing up bad habits, I figured, meh, lol. At about 1:53 of this video, Klein makes an appearance.

18. soberups

Looks like something I said must have hit a nerve, my friend.

By chance are you one of those unfortunate people I commented on earlier in the thread who have to justify their jobs by chasing us around with a clipboard full of 3rd grade word games?

If so, I am sorry for whatever happened in your life that got you to that point.
  19. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

Klein isnt even a UPSer anymore... for some reason his unwanted presence never ends
  20. stewardtwoniner

stewardtwoniner New Member

Ouch. Could ya have made your point without throwing his drinking into it?
    Lasted edited by : Jun 3, 2011