Diad message.........warning keter is south of here!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My dear boy for someone so outspoken you seem to have stumbled with this response. You have clearly appointed yourself judge and jury of others within this company with an arrogance that belies perfection. **************.

It is unfortunate when someone who is unable to debate the issues resorts to personal attacks. Sober has been very open about his battle with alcoholism but has never lectured others about their personal alcohol use. He does sound like a broken record at times when discussing metrics, supervisors justifying their jobs and safety only when it does not impact production. There is no questioning his work ethic and dedication to customer service. I would be proud to call him a co-worker.

Last edited by a moderator:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have little interest in debating this issue with you. I also have less concern about your opinion of me. You crossed the line when you brought up his drinking--that is the only point I was trying to make. Dave.

bigblu 2 you

Dear me the most despised ( or second to a certain canadian) is now trying to redeem his reputation here by rushing to Sobers defense. There are many at UPS who work hard trying to make a difference on the safety front and many working in the ketter function who are actually trying to apply the requirements of OSHA to our workforce. These people are actually trying to make a difference rather then hide in the back row and lob grenades. they have put into action while your dear "friend" talks smack about them. Did your condemnation of personal attacks includ his many personal attacks on their efforts to make a difference or are you being selective here? Please pause from your puckering of his derrierre and address his personal attacks honestly if it is within you to do so.
osha doesnt require all the garbage we mush spew.ask fed ex,dhl,and any delivery company you come across.from what i hear the 5 seeing habits are it.the rest are used as strategic means of disciplinary and liability tools.

menotyou

bella amicizia
It appears the administrators are now rushing to the loudmouth blokes defense. Perhaps someone so mean spirited in his condemnation of others at the company should be made to stand on his own two feet?bigblu you are incorrect sir. The Osha audits started the memorization craze and the ketter audits which tests your knowledge then reports the results of your memorization to OSHA.

How many monikers do you post under?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
....He does sound like a broken record at times when discussing metrics, supervisors justifying their jobs and safety only when it does not impact production.....

I have no doubt whatsoever that you are right, I do sound like a broken record.

23 years of being asked to recite the same acronyms, buzzwords, commentaries and other drivel by a do-nothing "safety committee" will do that to a guy.

I wasnt born with the ability to sound like a broken record. I learned it all right here at UPS.:happy-very:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have little interest in debating this issue with you. I also have less concern about your opinion of me. You crossed the line when you brought up his drinking--that is the only point I was trying to make. Dave.

The other day I was delivering in a residential area and a little boy, maybe 4 or 5 years old, flipped me off.

Rather than be offended or allow my feelings to be hurt, I made a decision to consider the source. He was a small child who was probably just mimicking something he saw on the TV. I dont think he had the knowledge or the emotional maturity to comprehend what it really meant to show his middle finger.

Its funny how what happens in real life so often imitates what happens on an internet forum.:happy-very:

bigblu 2 you

It appears the administrators are now rushing to the loudmouth blokes defense. Perhaps someone so mean spirited in his condemnation of others at the company should be made to stand on his own two feet?bigblu you are incorrect sir. The Osha audits started the memorization craze and the ketter audits which tests your knowledge then reports the results of your memorization to OSHA.
ohsa reqires the 5 that we have had for years.ups and ketter the rest.please show me the osha requirements and i will acknowledge them sir,thank you.