DIAD sound level - too low

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Haven't had this problem with the 5 but the 4 was horrible about it. Used to just bang it pretty hard on the steering wheel and that would help.

If that didn't work I'd just pay attention to the laser. Once the Diad scans the laser shuts off. If it doesn't get a scan it stays on longer.

S

selfcancelsignal

Few things are worse than delivering bulk to a manufacturer with all that machinery running & you're not sure if it scanned or not. Have to try & scan some of the parcels up close to your ear like a 90 year old. Huh?!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Have them swap your diad with another in the rack. They will never send them out to be fixed.

UPSGUY72

I'm still trying to figure out how to turn the sound off so I can sneak up on a house and scan a delivery notice without the people knowing I'm outside the door so I don't have to get the signature and bring the package back to the building so I have to deliver it again the next day. :rofl:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm still trying to figure out how to turn the sound off so I can sneak up on a house and scan a delivery notice without the people knowing I'm outside the door so I don't have to get the signature and bring the package back to the building so I have to deliver it again the next day. :rofl:

I'm not sure how you do that, but I would say to ask a split driver. They are pros at that, especially on Friday's and call tags anytime.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Check the speaker port. I spray mine diwn with antibacterial spray at least 6 times a day and if some gets in there the sound will be muffled. I know. Im a germaphobe.