DIAD Upgrades

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I have another question. Today I had a misload , I scan and sent to the center and check yes that I would del. It was my understanding that once I sent the info to the center I would receive the pkg info and it would show up i my edd. none of this happen had to manually type the add. I know this is petty but I was just wondering.

pretzel_man

I have another question. Today I had a misload , I scan and sent to the center and check yes that I would del. It was my understanding that once I sent the info to the center I would receive the pkg info and it would show up i my edd. none of this happen had to manually type the add. I know this is petty but I was just wondering.

I think the center is supposed to then clear the exception and dispatch it back to you. I'm guessing they didn't do that.

P-Man

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I think the center is supposed to then clear the exception and dispatch it back to you. I'm guessing they didn't do that.

P-Man

Thanks for the answer P-Man. Next time I'm going to ask for the info. They probably just get piss off at me for asking.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Thanks for the answer P-Man. Next time I'm going to ask for the info. They probably just get piss off at me for asking.
Next time? They'll probably be pissed off next week for the last time you did that. Don't worry, it'll all catch up to you the day before you retire.:wink2::happy-very:

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
But who's to say that pkg is actually on your truck if you don't scan it into the DIAD? Believe me, this game is played daily.

ive seen them take a drivers return to building time and compare it to the time it was scanned on local sort to try and stick a driver for not sheeting pkgs...

like if you return to building at 1900 and pkg was scanned at 1920. saying that it had to be this driver that brought it back because it took place after his return to bldg time. never mind the 8 other drivers who came back in between that time as well.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I had an Intl Saver misload today so I scanned it like I'm supposed to, checked no I can't del and sent the message on its way. Several hrs later I get an ODS. Didn't get all information please resend. :dissapointed:

Overpaid Union Thug

But who's to say that pkg is actually on your truck if you don't scan it into the DIAD? Believe me, this game is played daily.

Our preload sups occasionally audit trucks by scanning each and every package that is loaded into them. If a driver brings a misload, or any other package, back and gives it to the ECS clerk or just throws it on the belt when nobody is looking then management will know about it. If this isn't done then the drivers that do that get away with it. I've been sheeting them as missed if I can't deliver them. Sheetin misloads as NSN, NSP, NSS, etc., has gotten people fired in other centers.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Our mgmt team will sometimes "salt" a car with a "misload" just to see how a driver will comply or fail to. Don't try to take the responsibility yourself to decide what you think might be quick and easy. Make the phone call, ods or something to get them to decide how to handle them.

satellitedriver

Our mgmt team will sometimes "salt" a car with a "misload" just to see how a driver will comply or fail to. Don't try to take the responsibility yourself to decide what you think might be quick and easy. Make the phone call, ods or something to get them to decide how to handle them.
Nothing new there, they did it in the 80's and did pre-sheet audits. LP use to stop us and take the last three pages of your delivery records and do a back track audit.
Same old stuff, just different technology.