Diad V on monday! what to expect

Re-Raise

Somebody said that you don't have to use the shift key to go from letters to numbers anymore. That will be a big help for me.

Unlike my daughters who can text novels on their phones in seconds, it takes me a while to type a message on the DIAD 4.

Many times after typing a message to the center I will look at the screen to see a bunch of numbers instead of the message I thought I was typing because I hadn't shifted to letters.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Somebody said that you don't have to use the shift key to go from letters to numbers anymore. That will be a big help for me.

Unlike my daughters who can text novels on their phones in seconds, it takes me a while to type a message on the DIAD 4.

Many times after typing a message to the center I will look at the screen to see a bunch of numbers instead of the message I thought I was typing because I hadn't shifted to letters.

diad5.jpg

Re-Raise

What's that below the 7? Does it have it's own hazard lights?

I am a little afraid to ask what the lightning bolt key at the top left does also.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What's that below the 7? Does it have it's own hazard lights?

I am a little afraid to ask what the lightning bolt key at the top left does also.

I bet it for when you are so far behind you will never die, and it turns you into FLASH/sheldon.