DIAD V Revealed

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I wonder if every time we get ready to hit stop complete we need to point the diad at the package and it will automatically take a pic.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I could see if there had been previous problems with a consignee concerning damage issues where the camera would come in handy.
Stug, be careful, be very careful with this function.
LOL

In my center we refer to the diad as "the board"... now we can't :(.
How about, "The Paddle"?

You know i would love to use that rather then the big peace of board that nearly brings my pants down
Wear a belt.

Don't use the clip!

Now we're going to get pouches and look super homo like the guys who wear purple already.

I always carry the diad, never used a clip in my life.
I see I haven't left NY that far behind. Here's to real men.

brownrod

BROWNBERRY

2252-jpg.11814

I hope those buttons illuminate in the dark...

Signature button is still in the wrong spot.

Not heavy enough to put a dog down.

Wonder if the fat fingers will hit the right function at the bottom of the touch screen.

Otherwise looks very nice.

bad company

semi-pro
Why would a NDA be loaded in the 4000 section?

Probably one of those "special" NDA savers that contain payroll. I get a lot of those 12:00 commit 1P packages from ADP on my route. Just another reason to break trace, add miles, and as a result.... add $$$ to my paycheck.

TheJoe

Yeah i think this is one of the diads they brought into our hub last year so the drivers could vote on...i think this was my favorite.

DS

Fenderbender
<LI class=bwlistitemmarginbottom>Faster Wi-Fi support (600 mbps) to enable larger and richer content downloads such as training videos to 90,000 drivers simultaneously.<LI class=bwlistitemmarginbottom> Call of duty, the final assault

JARHEAD

And...That's rite!
Yep...Its nice to log on to UPSers.com and the first things I see is the rollout of the DIAD V and corporate already thinking about dumping more money into NASCAR. Pretty interesting during these tough times that our company feels the need to restructure, and eliminate jobs to cut costs. Yet they have problem upgrading the DIAD IV that are what three years old at tops?? No more turkeys...no problem I understand the need to tighten our belts. But why fix something that isn't broke? Just my thoughts as I work the reload since my route always gets cut in and out after the holdays.