DIAD V testing

jiveturkey32

Does anybody know the answers to the questions to the DIAD V test? The 3 reviews? I'm in desperate measures here and hope that ya'll are willing to help me out...even if it's the questions they ask you in the reviews. please. thank you

PT Car Washer

Does anybody know the answers to the questions to the DIAD V test? The 3 reviews? I'm in desperate measures here and hope that ya'll are willing to help me out...even if it's the questions they ask you in the reviews. please. thank you
There is a test? First day we got them the test answer was, You will figure it out. Get going.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you're talking about the computer based training modules, you have to get 90% on all three reviews. There aren't really questions and answers, you have to be able to use an on screen DIAD (punching in and out, making deliveries/pickups etc.)

The training module could easily take you 4-5 hours if you've never used a DIAD before. As far as I know you can take the reviews over and over until you pass. Stop looking for shortcuts and just put in the time on the computer, this is something you need to know how to do.

By The Book

Are you in a class? If so you should be working on a computer and a booklet? I don't know what you mean by desperate measures.

Go Brown Or Go Home!

Why desperate measures? No there is no way to get "the answers" just like drive in said. You need to sit down and do the test. It does suck cause I just did it. I'm pretty good with tech stuff and learning new gadgets pretty quickly but doing it on a pc absolutely blows compared to hands on. If you get any kind of chance get one in your hand for an hour and then start the diad course. I wish I would of cause then at least it wouldn't of taken me a half a day to finish. Good luck!

Sent using BrownCafe App

jiveturkey32

Why desperate measures? No there is no way to get "the answers" just like drive in said. You need to sit down and do the test. It does suck cause I just did it. I'm pretty good with tech stuff and learning new gadgets pretty quickly but doing it on a pc absolutely blows compared to hands on. If you get any kind of chance get one in your hand for an hour and then start the diad course. I wish I would of cause then at least it wouldn't of taken me a half a day to finish. Good luck!

Sent using BrownCafe App
I never used a DIAD before...I used a half day yesterday practicing and taking my driving test then trying to finish the DIAD....What are reviews 2 and 3 like just so I have an idea?

Go Brown Or Go Home!

2 and 3 just get more involved and harder obviously. Make sure you do all 3 test before trying to back and retake any of them to get a better score. From my experience read all the questions then do what it says to do.

Sent using BrownCafe App

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I never used a DIAD before...I used a half day yesterday practicing and taking my driving test then trying to finish the DIAD....What are reviews 2 and 3 like just so I have an idea?

Scan button, big arrow up, down arrow, enter, sig button and stop complete. These are the only buttons you should be concerned with. The diad machine is pretty simple once you actually hold it and play with it for a few minutes.

Just practice on the modules, wright down any notes that will help you get the answers right. All you need to do is pass the modules to get into the class, where they give you a Diad and you can play around and ask for help.

Trust me, it's nothing to panic over. Relax and just get passed them.

Good Lucl

S

selfcancelsignal

You're stressing WAY too much about this. If you know your OC sups & they like your work ethic, they'll help you through all this workbook jazz. The best teacher of the DIAD V is other veteran drivers. If you don't already, get to know a few of them!

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

S

selfcancelsignal

Sent using BrownCafe App
I remember doing this in the class I went to. It did suck. Sitting there for hours, stiff back, learning stuff that made no sense until you get the actual hands on experience of the DIAD. I had to do 4 training, 'cause our center wasn't to get the 5 for another month & a half after I went to driving school. The instructor wasn't even concerned if we got them all right or even done. I think he just passed us all after the fact. Same with the 10 point commentary & the 5 seeing habits. Said we'd do them everyday until everyone got 100%. The guy I went to driving school with & I did the 1st time, but a few others in my class got 70/80%. Never revisited them again after the 1st day. Love how they showed us the methods videos from the late '80's/early '90's with the old UPS logo & the flat skillet DIAD 1. Haha. This was at a small school. Perhaps you're screwed if you're at Integrad. Sorry.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

oldngray

nowhere special
The best way to learn is to just do it. Let your fingers learn where the buttons are so you can get to the point you can hit them without looking or even thinking about it.

ManInBrown

DR stop
Scan
Big Arrow down
Touch deliver on screen

Sig required stop
Scan
Big arrow down
Signature key-obtain signature
Signature key again
Enter name

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
DR stop
Scan
Big Arrow down
Touch deliver on screen

Sig required stop
Scan
Big arrow down
Signature key-obtain signature
Signature key again
Enter name

I can do it blind folded and you just confused me. That, and your missing buttons in your signature run fown

Sent using BrownCafe App