DIAD V

upsman68

Going live with DIAD V tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Anybody else out there have a chance to use DIAD V.
From what I see it looks like it will have a lot of new features. I especially like the numbers and letters both on it so I don't have to toggle.

I will give a report tomorrow

menotyou

bella amicizia
Please do!! Does it bang your leg when you hook it on the belt clip? Is it lighter? I could shoot that toggle button!!!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We go live next week, and I can't wait. As small as it is I wonder if it will stand up to the same level of abuse that the current ones do

brown_trousers

Please do!! Does it bang your leg when you hook it on the belt clip? Is it lighter? I could shoot that toggle button!!!

I got some bad news for you. The new diad 5 does not have anything for the belt clip to clip into. I got to play around with one a couple days ago (without turning it on) and that was the first thing I noticed. You might have to start using the belt pouch. I hate the pouch!

Johney

The pouch/feedbag is not that bad once you get use to it. I just had a bad problem with the DIAD 4 clip it just didn't work for me.I kept dropping my DIAD on the floor trying to get it to hook up. I finally gave up and went with the feed bag.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I got some bad news for you. The new diad 5 does not have anything for the belt clip to clip into. I got to play around with one a couple days ago (without turning it on) and that was the first thing I noticed. You might have to start using the belt pouch. I hate the pouch!

Diad pouch makes a good loin cloth when you split your pants!

old levi's

blank space
Always leave the diad in Alpha and when I need a number I hold down the toggle with left thumb while I'm keying the number with right thumb and then release it. Back to Alpha.

DS

Fenderbender
Do you think it's okay to post pics of it? I took some today

diad5.jpg

Go here instead.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/diad-v-revealed-298998/