DIAD V

S

selfcancelsignal

Isn't it supposed to scan the bullseye, & the barcode? Sure as friend--- doesn't where I'm at.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Not yet.

DIAD V also has a camera and the ability for drivers to communicate with one another.
All of the drivers in my area communicate with one another via cell phone text. We like having control over the information that management in the office gets. And any time a management person comes out to our area to do "observations", his location and a description of his vehicle immediately gets texted out to everyone in the loop. Its like a bad prison movie where the inmates hold mirrors outside the doors of their cells and whistle or knock on the walls to warn each other when a guard shows up.

box_beeyotch

All of the drivers in my area communicate with one another via cell phone text. We like having control over the information that management in the office gets. And any time a management person comes out to our area to do "observations", his location and a description of his vehicle immediately gets texted out to everyone in the loop. Its like a bad prison movie where the inmates hold mirrors outside the doors of their cells and whistle or knock on the walls to warn each other when a guard shows up.

Same as here, I always know when their following me.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Noticed the last week or so end of day using a bulls eye instead of a bar code. Scans the bulls eye just fine.

The ones on the EOD's from the last software update are not bullseyes. They are more like a QR Code. They are missing the little two ring bullseye of the one on the packages.

PT Car Washer

The ones on the EOD's from the last software update are not bullseyes. They are more like a QR Code. They are missing the little two ring bullseye of the one on the packages.
I said bulls eye for lack of a better description. I have no idea what a "QR" code is. The majority still have the bar code. I don't care how high tech the job gets, to me I pick up a box and either put it in the truck or I take it out of the truck.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I said bulls eye for lack of a better description. I have no idea what a "QR" code is. The majority still have the bar code. I don't care how high tech the job gets, to me I pick up a box and either put it in the truck or I take it out of the truck.
It contains all the info on the Barcode and address label.

1429336786090.jpg

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I think this is the version UPS uses.

1429337160147.jpg