Diane Watson

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you hear this woman from CA. and her comments. OMG !! No wonder folks think Californians are nuts. This woman doesn't represent me !! She is a bit racist....I've never spoken the words, "A president that looks like me."

She thinks Fidel Castro is the brightest of all world leaders. Send this woman to Cuba and let her find out first hand the quality of their medical care.

AND, it's all on tape. I visualize at least 3 CA. women losing to Republicans the next time around. We are represented by idiots !! :knockedout:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Did you hear this woman from CA. and her comments. OMG !!
I visualize at least 3 CA. women losing to Republicans the next time around. We are represented by idiots !! :knockedout:

That's why Georgia sent you Cynthia McKinney - absolute nutcase. She will fit in well out there.

tieguy

Banned

EXPOSED: Congresswoman Diane Watson Suggests Obama's Critics Racist, Drools Over Communist Castro

I'm sure my liberal friends here will quickly join me in expressing their outrage at the racist overtones of this speech.:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
She is definitely a racist.

I won't start a new thread again....but what about Charlie Rangel and the multi-millions he claims he forgot about. This is the man in charge of writing our tax laws and he blatantly disobeys those laws. If you or I would do this, we'd be in prison for tax evasion.
Hypocrite ..... that's him.

Barney Frank....here's a guy who's suppose to be reading this new health care plan and he's calling in to a late night show, "Watch What's Happening" hosted by Andy the gay guy and guests were Lisa & Ed from Housewives of Atlanta and this was the evening before Kennedy's funeral. I see where his priorities are....... He is so full of himself, he thinks he walks 2" off the ground (must be the heels). That's it, he floats...more like he bloats !!!:dissapointed:

This country is falling apart before our eyes. Fight back in the ballot box next time.

Don't even get me started on San Fran Nan.

(K.I.A. Klein need not respond.)