Did Amazon Always Have These or Is This New??

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Amazon's delivery service, A1 its called, has full vans around here everyday. They only deliver little stuff, all the Amazon packages on my truck are 30lbs or more or Amazon Pantry. During peak they were letting people roll up to the distribution center and sign up to deliver out of their personal vehicle. Saw one guy with four packages on the windshield while he was rolling down the street looking for addresses lol.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Who they goona buy? Anyone they try to buy out will come with a high premium
Buy up YRC for a 6 pack and a box of condoms and just change the structure to a more small package type of operation. They have infrastructure in place, and the initial investment would be a lot lower than if they did it all themselves.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Plus as far as the blame game for service failure imagine Amazon tries to do major metro areas themselves and get backed up with 4 days til the 25th. No carrier is gonna say no when they say they need help, how much volume can you take. UPS and FedX would say give it all, greedy pigs.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Plus as far as the blame game for service failure imagine Amazon tries to do major metro areas themselves and get backed up with 4 days til the 25th. No carrier is gonna say no when they say they need help, how much volume can you take. UPS and FedX would say give it all, greedy pigs.

Why not? They can. As of now

Not could they handle that much backed of volume,especially if the weather is bad.

ManInBrown

My last 4 amazon packages all came via USPS. I'm not happy. And over the weekend my wife got a Nordstrom's package delivered via USPS. It was not a small box. I'm not happy. We're never getting that work back. I can't understand the Nordstrom's delivery. It was the standard Nordstrom's box. I've covered plenty of routes with Post Offices before I got my bid route. I do not remember giving the USPS boxes of those size