Did any of your youthful ways carry over to cause you problems later in life?

I ask that out of respect for the seriousness of this thread and this discussion that you don't post here in a disrespectful way and please don't attack me or any others. There are plenty other threads that you can take those kind of responses to for your comedic enjoyment. Please.

For discussion:

To All,

In my youth I was prone to drunkenness which resulted in me being addicted to alcohol.

Miraculously I have not had a drink of alcohol in a very, very, long time.

Has something like this that was so bad for such a long time that turned out better in the end ever happened to you?

Did any of your youthful indulgences ever turn on you to cause you problems later in life as mine did?

Sincerely,
I
I started drinking and having sex ( with females at the age of 13. I kinda regret this but what are you going to do about it all these years later.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sorry Jump, but I'm going to totally disagree with you. I do believe the doctors and scientists when they speak of a genetic disposition.
Many in my wife's family and my best friends family are addicts. Often when they quite drinking they just replace it with something else. They just have addictive personalities.

gingerkat

I started drinking when I was about 13, but definitely don't regret it. It was something just about everyone did where I was from. If anything, I feel I got the heavy duty stuff out of my system by the time I was 21.

My one true "problem" that followed me into adulthood was my quick temper/mouth. It always seemed to get me into trouble and haunt me. I finally decided to seek out help when someone made a suggestion as to why I was this way.

What can I say, I'm a work in progress...