Did Express lose the Apple account ?

TUT

FedEx has a very bad theft problem

Roughly the same for both major carriers, no discernible difference. Face it whatever they would do, you would think the opposite is correct. But that I don't care of, just wanting to state both are fairly equal in thefts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
remember that fredly-oh was in marines, and the jarheads are not known for their mental prowess, just the ability to follow orders without question.

"Work as directed. Do not think any thoughts unless told to do so. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. We are One, we are the Borg. Resistance is futile. Make no errors. Believe in the Purple Promise."

DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!! DR. SMITH IS DIRECTLY BEHIND YOU, AND HE IS SINGING A SHOW TUNE!!

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

"Work as directed. Do not think any thoughts unless told to do so. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. We are One, we are the Borg. Resistance is futile. Make no errors. Believe in the Purple Promise."

DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!! DR. SMITH IS DIRECTLY BEHIND YOU, AND HE IS SINGING A SHOW TUNE!!

Obviously the Fredster is number one, but where would MT3 fall in the "of 9" sequence of the Borg? This is going to keep me up for a couple of days..

HomeDelivery

agreed, i got more apple stuff to deliver this last Saturday... they know it's cheaper for pseudo-FedEx (HD or Ground) to deliver this.. guess by the time they're done restructuring your branch, you'll have nothing but airbills and pickups <shrugs>