Did I Make It?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by broman, Mar 24, 2012.

1. broman

broman New Member

As of 3-23-12 I finished my 30th day of probation for a Package Delivery Driver, no problems ran scratch and under all but a couple of days and one underload day. I haven't heard anything from anyone yet, maybe thats a good thing? I've got myself worked up worrying about what they decided. Can they say no after day 30 or 31 of probation?

2. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

You can't work past 30 days without a supervisor riding with you (at least that's how it was with me).

3. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

As far as I know, if you didn't hear that you DIDN'T make it, then I believe you DID make it.

4. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

your in 100pct dont even bring it up but 1 thing you must have a shop rep to talk to?

5. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

You will receive a large plaque with your name on it commending your accomplishment. Good job!!

6. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Call in on Monday then book back on on Tuesday and then ask if you made your thirty days......

7. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

why did you bust ass running scratch? Theres no rule about that. The oobject is you make it then you get better now you set yourself up for a fall. But congrats on your 30 plus day,s read your contract get toK noW your reps and remember managment is not your friends . They can be civil but that dosent mean a thing

8. brownrod

brownrod Active Member

The latest contract has changed it to 60 days.

9. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

When did that change go into effect? I came out as a driver under the new contract, and it was 30 days for me. In my center a few weeks ago we had a driver DQ right before his 30th day, and he was told it was 30 days also. So, to put this as nicely as i can, You're wrong

10. Logb17

Logb17 Member

They didn't ride with my on my 30th day and didn't even say anything til a couple days after. They brought it up at PCM two days later that I had made it on monday. People clapped, I cried inside. Wishing I wouldn't have gone driving...

11. working up a sweat

working up a sweat Active Member

I am hoping for the people who went to driving after making the bid. A guy from my belt got his chance after over 6 years of PT. He is a hard worker. Go Steve! The man could handle it. He is an industrial athlete from Barbados. The people in my hub are rooting for him.

12. broman

broman New Member

I made it!!!!! I was just freakin for no reason. Now just to make it up the payscale, YIPEE

13. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

..and down the seniority list ;)

14. ObamaDrama

ObamaDrama New Member

What are the 30 day rules ?