Did I Make It?

broman

As of 3-23-12 I finished my 30th day of probation for a Package Delivery Driver, no problems ran scratch and under all but a couple of days and one underload day. I haven't heard anything from anyone yet, maybe thats a good thing? I've got myself worked up worrying about what they decided. Can they say no after day 30 or 31 of probation?

rocket man

as of 3-23-12 i finished my 30th day of probation for a package delivery driver, no problems ran scratch and under all but a couple of days and one underload day. I haven't heard anything from anyone yet, maybe thats a good thing? I've got myself worked up worrying about what they decided. Can they say no after day 30 or 31 of probation?
why did you bust ass running scratch? Theres no rule about that. The oobject is you make it then you get better now you set yourself up for a fall. But congrats on your 30 plus day,s read your contract get toK noW your reps and remember managment is not your friends . They can be civil but that dosent mean a thing

brownrod

As of 3-23-12 I finished my 30th day of probation for a Package Delivery Driver, no problems ran scratch and under all but a couple of days and one underload day. I haven't heard anything from anyone yet, maybe thats a good thing? I've got myself worked up worrying about what they decided. Can they say no after day 30 or 31 of probation?

The latest contract has changed it to 60 days.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The latest contract has changed it to 60 days.

When did that change go into effect? I came out as a driver under the new contract, and it was 30 days for me. In my center a few weeks ago we had a driver DQ right before his 30th day, and he was told it was 30 days also. So, to put this as nicely as i can, You're wrong

Logb17

They didn't ride with my on my 30th day and didn't even say anything til a couple days after. They brought it up at PCM two days later that I had made it on monday. People clapped, I cried inside. Wishing I wouldn't have gone driving...

working up a sweat

I am hoping for the people who went to driving after making the bid. A guy from my belt got his chance after over 6 years of PT. He is a hard worker. Go Steve! The man could handle it. He is an industrial athlete from Barbados. The people in my hub are rooting for him.