Did not get my raise help???!!!

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are wrong.

Loyal Mester, I am a PT Sup for preload in KY and my team is getting a .35 raise November 11th. Don't trust guys like this who don't know what's going on. Trust management only.

Thanks,
David

[Eh hem] sorry to intervene, it's amusing that while I was busy today living it up, someone was clowning my name and making me their number one priority. Come on come on guys! I'm not this special. I just don't know how someone could have so much unproductive time on their hands to create many troll accounts and narragate (not a word, but you know what I mean) with themselves. Damn sad.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
[Eh hem] sorry to intervene, it's amusing that while I was busy today living it up, someone was clowning my name and making me their number one priority. Come on come on guys! I'm not this special. I just don't know how someone could have so much unproductive time on their hands to create many troll accounts and narragate (not a word, but you know what I mean) with themselves. Damn sad.
so you clone your own name and then put youself down?? Lmao, wow there are no words...utter insanity lol.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Haha everyone...to the OP, the raises are frozen until the contract supplements get ratified and after that, we'll receive a retro check for hours worked with the .70 cents. Don't vote yes just to get the raise, figure out why lots of people voted no and see if you agree with them. You've lived without the .70 till now, you'll survive a little longer. There's probably lots of people in your building who could have told you this. Are you a shut in or something that it's easier to spend 5 minutes setting up a screen name on a site than it is to pick up your phone and ask your local? Either way, just saying there's easier and much more painless ways to figure this out.