Did ORION get rammed thru your building?

ORION was installed at warp factor 9 in your center?

• Total voters

TheDick

I dont know about some of yous guys but the "special assignment" guys that did my building(most had no prior exp. with ORION) left a largely unfinished but finished ORION for my center team to justify everyday.

I'd just like to say to the "special assignment" guys,the next time they tell you that AbuDhabi center is a great lateral move in your career-please say yes I'll do it.

PS I've heard the tally in ORION dollars is over 100mil or 300mil?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I get paid alot of money to ride around,and am running less stops so...............i kinda like it.
and yes it was very hastily put in ,no driver input,we were told to "make it happen" and boy oh boy do the older smart guys do that!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Waste of time and money, but somehow they're justifying it with saved miles.
Looking at the Orion report every morning, I'm not seeing it at all.
shell-game-animated.gif

aiian

I get paid alot of money to ride around,and am running less stops so...............i kinda like it.
and yes it was very hastily put in ,no driver input,we were told to "make it happen" and boy oh boy do the older smart guys do that!

Can't wait.

It's funny, around here they threaten the implementation of ORION.

By The Book

I dont know about some of yous guys but the "special assignment" guys that did my building(most had no prior exp. with ORION) left a largely unfinished but finished ORION for my center team to justify everyday.

I'd just like to say to the "special assignment" guys,the next time they tell you that AbuDhabi center is a great lateral move in your career-please say yes I'll do it.

Yes it was put in at warp speed. For such a big project it needed more time to have the driver input. Big mess if you ask me.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The problem isn't the speed it was put in.
90% of the changes I asked for when I had my 3 Orion rides couldn't be done.
The software they use handcuffs them and they can't change things the way we'd expect.
The framework of the whole upgrade is at fault.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The software they use handcuffs them and they can't change things the way we'd expect.
I had one of the on-cars put in some changes to a route. It didn't suck quite as bad for a few days then he checked it again after it got stupid again and found someone went in and made a bunch of changes to the "solution" and royally jacked it up.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So when they say Orion makes millions of calculations per minute you're saying on your route it should be at least millions + 3?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
So when they say Orion makes millions of calculations per minute you're saying on your route it should be at least millions + 3?

LOL

Orion makes a million calculations a minute but I can do the route with 1 right calculation when I need it.

Damn, I just blew corporate's plan.

Sent using BrownCafe App

thessalonian13

what hub are you in?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
LOL

Orion makes a million calculations a minute but I can do the route with 1 right calculation when I need it.

Damn, I just blew corporate's plan.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yep. Orion over thinks :censored2:. There's a billion ways to run a route that make zero sense so they never even cross my mind.