Did the intial interview, so how do I convey that I want the job?

Go Brown Or Go Home!

Unfortunately I dont agree only because after the first 20 post with the majority saying to just wait it out this mattet could of been put to bed. In the end look what happened, hr called and hes hired.

sent using smoke signals

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
haha, thanks. And I have a feeling my next thread will most likely be me bitching about the work
laugh.gif
We don't wanna here your complaining....suck it up!

Needle Ran

Unfortunately I dont agree only because after the first 20 post with the majority saying to just wait it out this mattet could of been put to bed. In the end look what happened, hr called and hes hired.
Well to be fair, I got turned down by like 4 jobs in a row with the "we'll call you" thing, so I had no way in knowing they weren't full of BS like the rest.

Either way, I'm glad it happened, I just hope now I can make my 30 days.

We don't wanna here your complaining....suck it up!

Oh ill second that!

Oh I won't!

This is one of the few places that will actually let me work without a crap load of pointless interview questions, and I love them for that even if it's hard work. Plus I feel like I know what I'm in for, but you never know until you're actually doing the job, so I can't get cocky.

The only thing is I'm not the most in shape person in the world, especially for my age, but the way I see it, if older people and women can get high scans, then so can I
icon_razz.gif

I just can't wait until I get paid. Wish they did make new hires wait a week, but oh well.