Did you know about Fred S

skir

Los Angeles CA
Fred S, is the founder, chairman, president, and CEO of FedEx

Smith became a member of Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity and Skull and Bones. In his college years, he was a friend of George W. Bush. Smith is a supporter of Senator John McCain's 2008 Presidential bid, and has been named McCain's National Co-Chairman of his campaign committee. Some have speculated that Smith might have a role as an economic advisor in a theoretical McCain administration. I'm glad McCain lost.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Smith became a member of Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity and Skull and Bones. In his college years, he was a friend of George W. Bush. Smith is a supporter of Senator John McCain's 2008 Presidential bid, and has been named McCain's National Co-Chairman of his campaign committee. Some have speculated that Smith might have a role as an economic advisor in a theoretical McCain administration. I'm glad McCain lost.

Thank you for the update on what has been discussed here in depth for several months prior to the election; in fact, there have been threads in which this topic has been specifically discussed and there is a current thread in which the topic of Obama and unionizing FedEx is being discussed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Amen. Smith would have done everything possible to undermine unions and the rights of working people in general as part of a McCain administration. I am very glad that Smith wasted millions on an abortive McCain campaign. Now he'll have to work extra hard to buy himself some Democrats.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Thank you for the update on what has been discussed here in depth for several months prior to the election; in fact, there have been threads in which this topic has been specifically discussed and there is a current thread in which the topic of Obama and unionizing FedEx is being discussed.

The search function is your friend

Last edited: