Did you make more money in 2010?

Non sequitur

Seeems like I worked alot harder this year and made about 1000 less then last year. Forgot to add I'm a FT driver with the same route for last 13 years so I have something to compare my work level with.

curiousbrain

Exclusive to UPS? .. Just started at UPS this year, so nothing comparable.

In general, working three jobs and make comparable bucks to last year.

Had 30+ unpaid days of this year and still made just under 80k. Add vacation into the equation and I thank god because I am truly blessed to have what I've got.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I made 5k more, beat to hell though. Wish I didnt make that much, Im afraid I crossed the line......................

Re-Raise

Made about $4500 more this year. Anyone else notice that we actually had 53 weeks of pay this year because of how the pay dates fell?

I only know because of the DESPP and Drive contributions. They didn't take anything this week for United Way.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Made about $4500 more this year. Anyone else notice that we actually had 53 weeks of pay this year because of how the pay dates fell?

I only know because of the DESPP and Drive contributions. They didn't take anything this week for United Way.

Are you sure about this? I had UW taken out and it worked out to 52 weekly contributions (52*25). Did not break $70K for the 2nd year in a row.

Re-Raise

Are you sure about this? I had UW taken out and it worked out to 52 weekly contributions (52*25). Did not break $70K for the 2nd year in a row.

I am looking at my paystub for the check I received yesterday the on the 30th. I contribute $1 a week to Drive ..and $3 a week to UW. They have my total at $53 to drive.. hence the the 53 weeks of pay assumption...... and no contributuion this week to UW.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
With 2 unpaind weeks, many random days off without pay, I still topped last year by about 4500, never have I have so many 10 hour time bonus days.