Didn't thinkk it would happen?

bbsam

Staff member

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Our Federal Gov't has been sending out alerts against a lone wolf terrorist .
Seems that they got this one wrong ; not a returning vet ( a recently released convict ) , nor a tea party member .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Our Federal Gov't has been sending out alerts against a lone wolf terrorist .
Seems that they got this one wrong ; not a returning vet ( a recently released convict ) , nor a tea party member .
A RECENT CONVERT TO iSLAM WHO WANTED EVERYONE TO CONVERT TO IT TOO....OOPS. caps lock key stuck, sorry.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So dido-head rates that funny!!....What may I ask is funny??
Obviously the incident isn't funny, but the OP's reaction to it is pretty fun to me. "It's probably going to get worse" lol.

We've got a guy with felony drug convictions, assault on police officers, and two years spent in prison. He gets fired and goes nuts.

OP reads he recently "converted" to Islam, and his take on it is that the entire religion of Islam and all muslims are evil and we should be afraid that there is going to be a mass epidemic of beheadings in the United States. Sometimes I find fearful, ignorant, reactionary points of view funny. So sue me.

oldngray

nowhere special
He seems more crazy than a terrorist. Maybe a crazy terrorist. His facebook ramblings seemed very deranged.

“I JST WANT TO SAY AS AN MUSLIM WE DNT CELEBRATE AMERIKAS HOLIDAYS,” he wrote in a caption accompanying a photograph of an Islamist fighter.

“KAFIR KAFIRS MEANS SOMEONES WHO DISAGREES WITH ISLAM. JST CAUSE YOU AS-SALAAMU ALAKIUN EVERY MORNING DNT MEANS YOUR AN MUSLIM THANK YOU THO,” he wrote in April, disparagingly referring to non-Muslims or “Kafirs.”

“Ima Tell You Off Top Im Not Your Friend My Friends Are At The Mosque All Around The World,” he wrote in a description of himself. “Im an Muslim from the Tribe of Judah who Was Pretty Much Raised In Killeen Texas. My Ancestors Who Are The True Jews Here In America Today Are Originally From Israel. They Were Bombed Outta Israel By The Roman Catholic Army So They Fled To Egypt And The Afrikans Sold Us To The White Man As Slaves Along With Any Other Black Person Here In Amerika Today Aka The True Jews From Israel. Our Ancestors Are Originally From Israel. Were Not from Afrika.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/26/s...errorists-disparaged-non-muslims-on-facebook/

trickpony1

Everything I need to know about islam I learned on Sept 11.

Some of you are living in a fantasy world. If you don't think the peaceful, "moderate" muslims won't turn radical in fear of their, or their families, lives you're living in a world of denial.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I don't know why you think it's going to get worse. There have always been "copycat killers". I don't think it's ever proved to be epidemic except possibly with lynching but that had strong social dynamics.
Maybe because a large terrorist group is promising to hit us soon.
Do you really think this is an isolated incident? That the only way there will be more is from copycats?
You can't be serious.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Everything I need to know about islam I learned on Sept 11.

Some of you are living in a fantasy world. If you don't think the peaceful, "moderate" muslims won't turn radical in fear of their, or their families, lives you're living in a world of denial.
You seem to have some pretty radical views yourself.

UpsAngel

Think someone mentioned Leviticus thats a pretty knarly part of the bible full of sex and violence, blood and death, menstrual flows and seminal emissions not to mention the penalties of death ouch. GOD IS LOVE?