Different Vacation Idea

Sometimes you just have to play with numbers. She`s 23, 2 and 3, added together that makes 5. Or you can look at it on a I.Q. level in which case she`s in the ballpark.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
In case you have not had enough more from the Snook
Celeb Quotes for Aug. 9

"I didn't hurt anybody: stuff like that happens in Jersey. I was in the drunk tank for a little bit: I had too many tequilas. What are you gonna do? My dad was very, very p---ed. He's like, 'I didn't raise you like this.' I just felt really bad, so I'm definitely going to stop drinking during the daytime. And now when I go out, I only have a couple drinks." -- Snooki, on her recent run-in with the slammer (​

P

pickup

In case you have not had enough more from the Snook
Celeb Quotes for Aug. 9

"I didn't hurt anybody: stuff like that happens in Jersey. I was in the drunk tank for a little bit: I had too many tequilas. What are you gonna do? My dad was very, very p---ed. He's like, 'I didn't raise you like this.' I just felt really bad, so I'm definitely going to stop drinking during the daytime. And now when I go out, I only have a couple drinks." -- Snooki, on her recent run-in with the slammer (​

ah, the rationalizations and resolutions of the hard core drunk. Recognize them, Klein?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I know we can tie this all together we can all meet at Rick's Cafe in Jamaica (differant vacation idea) drink Margarita's, ice cold Red Stripes,and free shots at sunset and..........invite the snook for entertainment whata say ?