Digitally Raped

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There'd have to be a trans component to the story for that.
Well it seems chopping off your genitals along with everything else below the waist is mandatory in the metaverse.
Screenshot_20220127-090119_Chrome.jpg

newfie

Last month a beta tester told Meta that she had been randomly groped by a stranger on Horizon Worlds; she later posted her experience in the Horizon Worlds beta testing group on Facebook.

“Sexual harassment is no joke on the regular internet, but being in VR adds another layer that makes the event more intense,” she wrote. “Not only was I groped last night, but there were other people there who supported this behaviour.…”

Meta’s response to this? A bit of casual victim-blaming. An internal review concluded that the beta tester should have used a tool called “Safe Zone” that users can activate if they feel threatened. The tool essentially sticks you in a protective bubble and stops people from interacting with you until you come out of the bubble. It’s the digital equivalent of telling women that if they don’t want to get harassed while walking down the street then they should just stay at home. It’s old-fashioned misogyny repackaged for the digital age.
To boldly go where no sexual harasser has gone before ........

El Correcto

god is dead
Women journalists are the worse.
Wow look at this groundbreaking new meta verse, how can I make this story about what a victim I am and how bad all women have it all the time being desired.