Dilligaf wants to hit 10000 posts by today. Give her something to talk about!

over9five

Staff member
Hey, why don't you tell us what your screen name means!

Do you like guns? I like guns! I bet you have some nice guns! How are your guns???

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Have you ever seen a cactus? How about a scorpion? I don't think girls should be allowed to ride motorcycles, do you?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hey, do they have discount travel in AZ? Did anyone from AZ ever invent something? Are people from AZ superior?

:funny:

Hey, why don't you tell us what your screen name means!

Do you like guns? I like guns! I bet you have some nice guns! How are your guns???

Have you ever seen a cactus? How about a scorpion? I don't think girls should be allowed to ride motorcycles, do you?

Dilli, These man-boy's are just trying to occupy your time. They are afraid of losing their Harley Ridin' woman to a stranger.

Did anyone offer to assist in the monumental task of turning out the amount of posts required to hit 10000?

Allow me as your "Matron of Honor" (Fethrs and I) on BC to step up to the task of beating these men to submission!!
(Sorry, sometimes you have to step up to the plate without being asked.....)

Dizzee - Your task (and you are NOT allowed to decline) is to create the Wedding and Reception (ala "Elephant Tale").

Dilli will be in WHITE Wedding Harley Leathers - use the WWW and search.
Red American Beauty Roses are the official flower - based on HD 100th experience of delivering massive quantities to Milwaukee Florist's.

Dizzee - this is your finest hour!! Make us proud.

Over (EYEBALL - that got your attention) - Your task (and you are NOT allowed to decline) is to oversee ALL.
Assignment is based on your recent experience.
Do NOT take this assignment for granted.

Cach - YOU started this - YOUR assignment is the as the ENFORCER.

Music director position is open...however, before I even consider anyone one for this assignment, applicant is required to explain what song opened the 100th Grand Finale in 2003.

Then, applicant must explain how the said artist could have recouped the performance by opening with what songs.

You have your assignments....GET TO IT... NOW!!!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Dilli, These man-boy's are just trying to occupy your time. They are afraid of losing their Harley Ridin' woman to a stranger.

Did anyone offer to assist in the monumental task of turning out the amount of posts required to hit 10000?

Allow me as your "Matron of Honor" (Fethrs and I) on BC to step up to the task of beating these men to submission!!
(Sorry, sometimes you have to step up to the plate without being asked.....)

Dizzee - Your task (and you are NOT allowed to decline) is to create the Wedding and Reception (ala "Elephant Tale").

Dilli will be in WHITE Wedding Harley Leathers - use the WWW and search.
Red American Beauty Roses are the official flower - based on HD 100th experience of delivering massive quantities to Milwaukee Florist's.

Dizzee - this is your finest hour!! Make us proud.

Over (EYEBALL - that got your attention) - Your task (and you are NOT allowed to decline) is to oversee ALL.
Assignment is based on your recent experience.
Do NOT take this assignment for granted.

Cach - YOU started this - YOUR assignment is the as the ENFORCER.

Music director position is open...however, before I even consider anyone one for this assignment, applicant is required to explain what song opened the 100th Grand Finale in 2003.

Then, applicant must explain how the said artist could have recouped the performance by opening with what songs.

You have your assignments....GET TO IT... NOW!!!

Is it just me, or does this say, Dizzee get to work and you other guys can watch?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I hate the desert......how bout u ??

More -- I am glad you showed up.

Your assignment is the cake. The Bride has final say in the design - keep in mind that EYEBALL is the final say on the budget and cost.
I want you to fully explain each design you submit to our Bride.

I also would like you to make menu suggestions.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
More, good start.

Please continue this task and remember the Bride will be in leathers.

The first cake represents "crotch rockets" - please concentrate on Harley Davidson Motorcycles.
The second cake - the Bride is in a Beautiful Dress. The motorcycle is good.

More, I know you will continue working hard on this project and I look forward to your future presentation.
AJ

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
More, Good choice, making me smile.
Now, notice the rear wheel of the bike....the shock is visible making the bike a Dyna.
This is a good representation of a birthday cake.
(you also get - AJ points)

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Meno...good start.

Keep in mind the variety of choices available for the Stag Party.
Please advise the tentative guest list for my final approval.

Also do the same for the bridal shower.

And Meno, remember, the guest list for the two different events and activities scheduled are not for everyone.
Please keep the bridal shower clean, our Dilli is a beautiful lady and I foresee an elegant event.

Now, the stag party, please advise if you will plan a co-ed event and this party can get down and dirty!!
Keep me (us) informed of your plans and remember the budget.

Thank you for taking on this project.