Dilligaf wants to hit 10000 posts by today. Give her something to talk about!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Meno...good start.

Keep in mind the variety of choices available for the Stag Party.
Please advise the tentative guest list for my final approval.

Also do the same for the bridal shower.

And Meno, remember, the guest list for the two different events and activities scheduled are not for everyone.
Please keep the bridal shower clean, our Dilli is a beautiful lady and I foresee an elegant event.

Now, the stag party, please advise if you will plan a co-ed event and this party can get down and dirty!!
Keep me (us) informed of your plans and remember the budget.

Thank you for taking on this project.
Ok. Stag Party co-ed guest list: Menotyou, AJ, More +Bob(right?), Ovah and wifey, Hoke and wife, cach +, Faded +,
bigbrownhen +, brown bomber +, fethers +, satellite +, raceanoncr +, rod +, littleboybrown +, iowa boy +, toonertoo +, overdispatch +, 407 +, DS +, I am just getting started. I think anyone who wants to come should respond to this post.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Oops?

Meno, Please concentrate on the assigned task.

If a mistake is made, please indicate the mistake and provide root cause.

The list for the Stag party is coming along nicely.
Review Dilli's buddy list.
Review the Browncafe Crusie thread.
Both are good sources of potential guests.

(AJ is now annoying. AJ is the only one bumping up her post count.)

A.J. is very sweet and proactive in her actions as are the rest but Dilli was the one who was supposed to be bumping her post count.
As bossy.....I mean sweet as she is I`m surprised she hasn`t doubled that number yet.

iowa boy

What happy trail. The poor guy looks I did when I was 12 and just hit puberty...little hair on the belly, none on the chest. You need to show a real man, with a beer gut and a chest and belly full of hair and put him in a speedo.....naw, I think a thong would do it proper justice, if you really want something to talk about. :happy-very:

fethrs

Dizz how bout designing a cool white leather wedding dress or amaybe a reception outfit for Dilli to use on her avatar?

Something good, I know you can do it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
What happy trail. The poor guy looks I did when I was 12 and just hit puberty...little hair on the belly, none on the chest. You need to show a real man, with a beer gut and a chest and belly full of hair and put him in a speedo.....naw, I think a thong would do it proper justice, if you really want something to talk about. :happy-very:
Considering my 'drought', that tiny line a hair constituted a Happy Trail to me!!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey, why don't you tell us what your screen name means!

Do you like guns? I like guns! I bet you have some nice guns! How are your guns???
You know perfectly well what DILLIGAF stands for. :wink2: I do have some nice guns and they are just fine. My favorites are my Colt 1911 45 and my Savage 17 HMR.

​1 down and lord only knows how many more to go.................................................

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Have you ever seen a cactus? How about a scorpion? I don't think girls should be allowed to ride motorcycles, do you?
I see cactus everyday. We have 2 outside and 1 in the house. Had Prickly Pear (fruit from a Prickly Pear cactus) margaritas the other night. Killed several scorpions in the house over the summer. The last question? You're just hoping for an ass-whoopin. :wink2: