Dilligaf wants to hit 10000 posts by today. Give her something to talk about!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli, These man-boy's are just trying to occupy your time. They are afraid of losing their Harley Ridin' woman to a stranger.

Did anyone offer to assist in the monumental task of turning out the amount of posts required to hit 10000?

Allow me as your "Matron of Honor" (Fethrs and I) on BC to step up to the task of beating these men to submission!!
(Sorry, sometimes you have to step up to the plate without being asked.....)

Dizzee - Your task (and you are NOT allowed to decline) is to create the Wedding and Reception (ala "Elephant Tale").

Dilli will be in WHITE Wedding Harley Leathers - use the WWW and search.
Red American Beauty Roses are the official flower - based on HD 100th experience of delivering massive quantities to Milwaukee Florist's.

Dizzee - this is your finest hour!! Make us proud.

Over (EYEBALL - that got your attention) - Your task (and you are NOT allowed to decline) is to oversee ALL.
Assignment is based on your recent experience.
Do NOT take this assignment for granted.

Cach - YOU started this - YOUR assignment is the as the ENFORCER.

Music director position is open...however, before I even consider anyone one for this assignment, applicant is required to explain what song opened the 100th Grand Finale in 2003.

Then, applicant must explain how the said artist could have recouped the performance by opening with what songs.

You have your assignments....GET TO IT... NOW!!!
I was wondering what the assignments were. Now I know. ROFLMAO!!!! I love it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Oops?

Meno, Please concentrate on the assigned task.

If a mistake is made, please indicate the mistake and provide root cause.

The list for the Stag party is coming along nicely.
Review Dilli's buddy list.
Review the Browncafe Crusie thread.
Both are good sources of potential guests.

(AJ is now annoying. AJ is the only one bumping up her post count.)
I knew I was going to need massive quantities of beer for this thread. I'm spending more time laughing and drinking and less time typing.:thumbsup:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Should we get this topper for the cake ??

Wedding Cake Topper
102811191941.jpg
102811191941.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:whew:WOW! Didn't think I would make through all that. OOOH cabana boy, where's my beer? I NEED MORE BEER. CHOP CHOP. :slap::beach:

Dilli needs a personal assistant. Dilli is requesting Upstate for that job.
:lips::lips::lips::lips:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
AJ, someone is missing. I haven't seen hide nor hair of Big. Where's my babs at? What is he doing? Do you have him on a special mission? :happy2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
AJ, someone is missing. I haven't seen hide nor hair of Big. Where's my babs at? What is he doing? Do you have him on a special mission? :happy2:

I have not seen him either.

I would guess...Oreo packed some kibble and is planning to make it to AZ.
Big is chasing Oreo.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Music director position is open...however, before I even consider anyone one for this assignment, applicant is required to explain what song opened the 100th Grand Finale in 2003.

Then, applicant must explain how the said artist could have recouped the performance by opening with what songs.

You have your assignments....GET TO IT... NOW!!!

Geez...
No one wants to step up to the challenge of music director?

The Harley 100th in Milwaukee, WI - Grand Finale was headlined by a mystery guest until the massive crowd heard the first chords of a melodramatic "Funeral for a Friend" -- uugh!! (We waited all day for this?)

I feel the concert could have been saved by playing the correct music for the venue.

"The Bitch is Back"
"Saturday Night is alright for Fighting"
and then the worn out artist could have transitioned to -

"When are you gonna come down
When are you going to land
I should have stayed on the farm
I should have listened to my old man..."

and the entire audience would have slowed down, swayed and sang.

Who was this train wreck at the Harley 100th?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Geez...
No one wants to step up to the challenge of music director?

The Harley 100th in Milwaukee, WI - Grand Finale was headlined by a mystery guest until the massive crowd heard the first chords of a melodramatic "Funeral for a Friend" -- uugh!! (We waited all day for this?)

I feel the concert could have been saved by playing the correct music for the venue.

"The Bitch is Back"
"Saturday Night is alright for Fighting"
and then the worn out artist could have transitioned to -

"When are you gonna come down
When are you going to land
I should have stayed on the farm
I should have listened to my old man..."

and the entire audience would have slowed down, swayed and sang.

Who was this train wreck at the Harley 100th?
Elton ?