Dilligaf

Discussion in 'Lighten UPS' started by chev, Sep 23, 2009.

1. chev

chev Nightcrawler

Thought Dilligaf might find this interesting. Took a pic of one of our trailers with this tactfully written on it. :surprised: Seems to be the growing attitude in our department lately with all the BS we are having to put up with. Nothing like having the boss looking over your shoulder pumping you for answers ranging from 10 point commentary to what color underwear he might be wearing.(being facetious of course) I'm waiting for the hat mounted cameras and the new instructions on how to defecate properly since they seem to come up with a new rule for everything else every week. :biting:
    [​IMG]

2. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

LOL Chev. DILLIGAF is a statement that I rarely see outside the biker community. It does 'speak' volumes, doesn't it. :happy-very:

3. cachsux

cachsux Wah

4. chev

chev Nightcrawler

:bigsmile2: (I'll take the dumb one!!! lmao hmmm the smart one looks good too.) :happy-very:

It's the first time I've ever seen it written on a trailer. Instantly thought of you dilli. :wink2:

5. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

Ahhh...she would be the smart one.:happy-very:

6. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Well, I am definately not blonde (although the blonde ain't bad looking), in many senses of the word. LOL
    Thanks for pointing out the website Cache. I will have to bookmark that and check out what they have. I can see some expenses on my credit card coming.:happy-very:

7. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

Can't go wrong there. That dude is hot too.

8. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

LOL Not bad:wink2: