dilligaf

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
What happened to dilli? She posted multiple times a day up until July 16th last summer then it just stopped. It says today is her birthday.

Happy birthday wherever you are...

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Today's not Wbirthday.

She's fine however. I talked to her throughout peak.
Yeah, it looks like it's February 26th. Weird, something had come up on the side of the forum saying it was her birthday which is what made me realize I haven't seen anything from her in months.

upscat

Perhaps you should refrain from posting when you don't know anything about the person being referred to.

I was spelling out what I believe the initials stand for. There was a smiley face attached to the end of the posting which would therefore indicate an attempt at humor. As such knowledge of the person discussed was not required. If you use two hands you may be able to firmly remove that buried two by four.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
do i look like I .....

Perhaps you should refrain from posting when you don't know anything about the person being referred to.
I was spelling out what I believe the initials stand for. There was a smiley face attached to the end of the posting which would therefore indicate an attempt at humor. As such knowledge of the person discussed was not required. If you use two hands you may be able to firmly remove that buried two by four.

As we speak, Dave is just now realizing what dilligaf means and is sweating over his computer trying to find a way to play off his bitchy little comment.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As we speak, Dave is just now realizing what dilligaf means and is sweating over his computer trying to find a way to play off his bitchy little comment.

I was trying to show respect for a member whom I miss on this forum. The last thing we need is some troll who has no idea who dilligaf was and her contributions to this forum. I wish her well in her marriage and new home. Yes, Virginia, I miss you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I was trying to show respect for a member whom I miss on this forum. The last thing we need is some troll who has no idea who dilligaf was and her contributions to this forum. I wish her well in her marriage and new home. Yes, Virginia, I miss you.

Dilligaf is an acronym goofy.

Do I Look Like I Give A frienduch

He wasn't trolling, just playing along with good friend's chosen screen name.
Good Lord