Directions to the best thread . . .

Dr. Brown, is the health insurance not still subsidized fairly substantially? Also, another thing I was told by someone in HR is that if I get hired, then I am guaranteed a job after the season ends.

I am thinking that, more and more, I just want to stay doing the heavy lifting.

wayfair

swollen member
Dr. Brown, is the health insurance not still subsidized fairly substantially? Also, another thing I was told by someone in HR is that if I get hired, then I am guaranteed a job after the season ends.

I am thinking that, more and more, I just want to stay doing the heavy lifting.

I'm sorry, I just realized you said you were a seasonal hire.... don't get excited you won't be back

If I don't get asked to stay, then something is very friend'd up about this company. And I am not saying that out of pride. I do a helluva job every day. I think we have maybe three permanent unloaders out of 25-26 seasonal workers.

We have been told that the folks who show up every day on time and work hard will be asked to stay in some capacity. Our market is growing very, very fast.

Despite the bad stuff folks might have to say about management, I feel like the one who supervises me is a straight shooter. And I am a pretty good judge of character.

PT Car Washer

I never said all PT sups are dirt bags. But they have to do what they are told to do if they like it or not. You very well could be hired back after Peak. Just may be February though, and tell HR you will work any sort that is short.