Dirty camera

Amazing how without a camera feeder drivers can do it better with something 3 times as long.

File that as the answer to many discussions.

Nimnim

The Nim
Amazing how without a camera feeder drivers can do it better with something 3 times as long.

I'm sure people are also less likely to see 60+ feet of Feeder and think if they hit that they can get a nice check from the company.
040.gif

Edit: I'm sure most sane people don't think the same about a PC, but lets face it some do, but how many think the same about a tractor trailer?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Since you back up at so many residential places right? Also everyone knows for the most part the longer the trailer the easier it is to back.

Since you back up at so many residential places right? Also everyone knows for the most part the longer the trailer the easier it is to back.

More like at businesses in high traffic urban areas. Backing into a big bad residential driveway with only 20 odd feet of equipment would be a vacation.

As far as longer = easier, let me know how that works when you have 53' of box and only 50' to swing it in. Throw it in blindside just for s&g while you're at it.

texan

More like at businesses in high traffic urban areas. Backing into a big bad residential driveway with only 20 odd feet of equipment would be a vacation.

As far as longer = easier, let me know how that works when you have 53' of box and only 50' to swing it in. Throw it in blindside just for s&g while you're at it.

Miss you. I have thought about you.
texan