Disasters You've lived through

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It was a bright sunshiny day at my house about 10 miles from Albion Pa where I went to High School. But Hail started falling, and this was the aftermath.
1985 I have some pics from my 112 film, Ill try to post them sometime

This was 1 block from my house, I thought a tree had fallen on my house it shook so bad. It was 500 ft from the school. I went and got my kids, drove to my Dads house in Pa, I thought the whole neighborhood was exploding.

it was very scary to find body parts in the yard...................

Oh yea and 8 months of Barack Obama, I just had to.

wornoutupser

Hurricane Charlie, Hurricane Frances and Hurricane Jean in '04. Lost power for 9 days with Charlie along with my roof. My town took the eyes of all three storms. Camping is fun on the front porch!

A

anonymous6

Hurricane Charlie, Hurricane Frances and Hurricane Jean in '04. Lost power for 9 days with Charlie along with my roof. My town took the eyes of all three storms. Camping is fun on the front porch!

Hurricane Bell

The Blizzard of 78

Sandstorm In AZ

Earthquake Bay area during world series.

Robbed at gunpoint twice.

Lost brakes going down Donner Pass in 1981 and hit the runaway ramp at about 100 mph.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hurricane Bell

The Blizzard of 78

Sandstorm In AZ

Earthquake Bay area during world series.

Robbed at gunpoint twice.

Lost brakes going down Donner Pass in 1981 and hit the runaway ramp at about 100 mph.
WOW O, I've been down Donner in a tractor/trailer. That is the last thing I would want to lose on that pass. Holy SH******T

DenverBrownDotCom

default.jpg

Just another delivery day on the Colorado Plains