Discharge for being late

Cementups

Box Monkey
Doing my 30 day probation and this helps me in the AM with knowing where all my airs are.

After day 30 my tune might change, but I'll be damned if I get washed over what some other driver thinks.

I would let slide while on your 30 but as for your "tune might change", put this into consideration. At top rate (when you make that), your 30 minute free time giveaway equals $6,708/year in wages. That's about $4500 after taxes. That's a pretty good vacation you're donating to UPS's bank account.
You can adjust that as necessary for your current wages over progression.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
I would let slide while on your 30 but as for your "tune might change", put this into consideration. At top rate (when you make that), your 30 minute free time giveaway equals $6,708/year in wages. That's about $4500 after taxes. That's a pretty good vacation you're donating to UPS's bank account.
You can adjust that as necessary for your current wages over progression.

Runners in my center do this then cry when they have an extra dispatch.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
One day I saw another driver loading MY car off the clock. I about flipped out. If you want to tweak your load off the clock that is your business but stay the friend* out of my package car.

T

Turdferguson

One day I saw another driver loading MY car off the clock. I about flipped out. If you want to tweak your load off the clock that is your business but stay the friend* out of my package car.
Maybe it's not Skippy abusing you but this dude?