Discharge

Cementups

Box Monkey
Boo!!

Dwayne tried to get rid of me. But, I held the winning cards. ;)

These the winning cards you speak of???

ExoSkin-Knee-Pad-2.jpg

Get me a steward

I'm literally so glad I didn't get fired lol. I love going slow as :censored2: and watching you people who for some reason give a :censored2: about ups. News flash UPS does not give a :censored2: about you. Stop caring so much about the job. It's a :censored2: job that pays :censored2:. FYI for all you drivers. 80k a year isn't :censored2: in 2016.

Get me a steward

Here comes the posts from the drivers that none of the other drivers talk to cause they bust ass on every route for whatever reason LOL and make less than the guys who go slow

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm literally so glad I didn't get fired lol. I love going slow as :censored2: and watching you people who for some reason give a :censored2: about ups. News flash UPS does not give a :censored2: about you. Stop caring so much about the job. It's a :censored2: job that pays :censored2:. FYI for all you drivers. 80k a year isn't :censored2: in 2016.
You are quite eloquent with your words aren't you? I'm sure your mother is so proud.

PT Car Washer

I agree $80k a year will not make you rich, but it's pretty good for a box monkey.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
80k a year to work 60 hours a week. Great life. Lmao it's sad honestly.

Uummm, I'm too lazy to do the math, but I do believe 60 hours a week would be somewhere north of 110k a year, at least.

Go ahead and slow down and :censored2: up the loads and come back in a year and tell us how you were discharged again.

Get me a steward

And obviously not every week. But most weeks are 60. Which after taxes would be right around that :censored2:ty 80k. While your out driving your wives are out :censored2:ing the package handlers who still have a the knees to hold em up in the air

Get me a steward

Look don't get me wrong. This company was once great. I have multiple relatives that worked for UPS and talk about how great it used to be. This place is a joke now. 10 years to make 80k. You can literally make more with an AA after 2 years. And work maybe 40-50 hours.

PT Car Washer

Look don't get me wrong. This company was once great. I have multiple relatives that worked for UPS and talk about how great it used to be. This place is a joke now. 10 years to make 80k. You can literally make more with an AA after 2 years. And work maybe 40-50 hours.
Sounds like a plan. Go get your AA and be happy. Wish I could have done that.

By The Book

I'm a little late in the thread but....are you part of the solution or part of the problem? My glass is full, I don't complain about it I adjust.