Discharge

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I dont know what the guy with the sign on his truck got fired for. I just know he was riding around the neighborhood with the sign on his truck. The other guy got a write up for not using his hand rail a few times. Don't know if he grieved it, I am sure he did, not sure he wouldn't. I am just telling u the things I see.

We had a driver who had been (deservedly) fired. His father made up a sign and stood across from the building every day for a couple of weeks.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Lol studying for my degree my boy. Think it's funny how all you dumbasses wasting your life.

Some of us dumbasses actually like the job and don't think we are above being a UPS employee. I don't work here because of the money but it certainly is a nice bonus. I work here because I actually like the job. Am I more qualified to do something more with my life? You bet, but I like what I do and I get paid well in return.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
This forum is worse than cancer
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1468640568.549318.jpg

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I don't know how long you have been at ups but they pretty much do what they want to. If they want you gone your gone. Union protection or not. I have seen them force people into retirement, I have seen people go to the state level panel and not get their jobs back because the union down there sides with ups. The union isn't has strong has people think. Will it has lost a lot of its power over the years.
Thats bs......ups doesnt usually go to panel over people not grabbing a handrail or little stuff......odds are its accidents, injuries or problems at customer locations.....just my opinion