Discharged Today

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
Sorry if this is true, but 42 weeks of In-Patient Chemo??? Max that I have ever heard of was 12 weeks. What about the lifetime cumulative maximum???? hhhmmmm...
They would do 2 treatments twice a day for Seven days,then no chemo for Seven days. The no chemo week was just bringing me back to life. Usually by day Five or Six of the no chemo week I would feel human again,

Almost forgot,every Wednesday during the chemo week I got Bleomycin. That stuff was horrible. Projectile vomit.

I still go see the oncologist every Five years and was told to not donate blood.

Non sequitur

Wonder what you all think about a fellow employee secretly audio recording other employees without permission? This is a fireable offense.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Wonder what you all think about a fellow employee secretly audio recording other employees without permission? This is a fireable offense.
UPS does not want people recording unsafe operations, equipment, or illegal activity. Etc. "concerted activities" documenting, which includes recording such instances.
This topic was from 2015, things have changed a bit

Indecisi0n

UPS does not want people recording unsafe operations, equipment, or illegal activity. Etc. "concerted activities" documenting, which includes recording such instances.
This topic was from 2015, things have changed a bit
A company lost at arbitration where the company had a policy like ups, no recording on property. They sides with the employee and stated that an employee is allowed to record any unsafe actions by the company on property .

542thruNthru

Wouldn't care really. California is a two party consent state. So he/she couldn't use it against me anyways. So record my sexy voice all you want.