Discimination against Females at UPS

dezguy

If you don't like female discrimination, take a look at FedEx. If you're a female you get whatever you want.

shagNasty

If you are female at UPS, and have been discriminated against, there must be something REALLY wrong with you. Holy cow!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you are a female at UPS and you believe you have been discriminated against, I would like to hear your story.

Yes, please let us know how you were promoted over others that may have been more qualified.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Every female I have seen come into UPS has been advanced 10x faster than any male. I have seen a woman go into part time sup, then full time sup in under a year, while there are part time supervisors who have been there when I started. We are training a female right now to shift, she has been there two years and it took me 5 to get out on the yard. They are put into all the sweet job positions, like scanning labels, taping up boxes, driving carts, while the men are stuck doing the same :censored2:. So yea there is discrimination just not towards women.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are you sure about that? There was a thread on here about preferential treatment toward women and the overall majority of the posts seemed to disagree with you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Every female I have seen come into UPS has been advanced 10x faster than any male. I have seen a woman go into part time sup, then full time sup in under a year, while there are part time supervisors who have been there when I started. We are training a female right now to shift, she has been there two years and it took me 5 to get out on the yard. They are put into all the sweet job positions, like scanning labels, taping up boxes, driving carts, while the men are stuck doing the same :censored2:. So yea there is discrimination just not towards women.
Because what goes on in your building must happen everywhere. Can I work in your building? I'd like a sweet job like taping up boxes!

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Women at my building are in small sort or odc. They can put them where ever they want, as long as a full time clerk spot or 22.3 open up they don't dare putting them there and ignoring seniority. The woman they place there could look like uma thurman, and I'll still file a grievance and make a big deal out of it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Women at my building are in small sort or odc. They can put them where ever they want, as long as a full time clerk spot or 22.3 open up they don't dare putting them there and ignoring seniority. The woman they place there could look like uma thurman, and I'll still file a grievance and make a big deal out of it.
Well it's 804....make a big enough deal and maybe local sort will walk out in support of your big bad grievance

UPSGUY72

Me and the Women at my building are in small sort or odc. They can put them where ever they want, as long as a full time clerk spot or 22.3 open up they don't dare putting them there and ignoring seniority. The woman they place there could look like uma thurman, and I'll still file a grievance and make a big deal out of it.

I fixed it for you....

oldngray

nowhere special
Women are beautiful.

...there ARE exceptions
2_2.jpg