Discipline for not knowing the dumb questions (depth of knowledge)

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We are policed enough by the S.S (saleried supes ) I don't need to be quized on seeing habits,10pt com ,or yard control by some pimple faced kid go getter who has been here for a year or two and drank so much Brown Kool Aide that he's ready to conquer the Brown world ! I don't mean you Indy,,so take no offense !

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
OK...let me switch the flip. Just for the sake of argument. If UPS had no such measures in place and we get hurt...would we be flipping UPS *ish for not having safety measures in place?

Indecisi0n

OK...let me switch the flip. Just for the sake of argument. If UPS had no such measures in place and we get hurt...would we be flipping UPS *ish for not having safety measures in place?

UPS and every other company has these policies in order to place blame.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
UPS and every other company has these policies in order to place blame.

So doesn't answer the question, although I do agree with you. Actually I would put forward a reason in conjunction with that...I would say there have been companies that probably lost their pants in a lawsuit when they didn't have a training program in place. Either way, I believe we would be rightly furious if the company we worked for didn't have a training policy in place for safety.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
safety and training = profits. All the millions spent by the company,saves money in the long run. Fact

You are getting sleepy, sleeepy, sleeeeeepy. :hypnosis:

Now, when you wake up, you will realize not all of the million$ $pent on training saves the company money.

PAteamster

A driver's options would be, to notify your safety staff with union rep. and ask the question of "when will I have time to study". Management should allow a set period (on company time), to study. If agreed my both parties to take 5-15 minutes per day and code time out as safety related in diad.

What'dyabringmetoday???

A driver's options would be, to notify your safety staff with union rep. and ask the question of "when will I have time to study". Management should allow a set period (on company time), to study. If agreed my both parties to take 5-15 minutes per day and code time out as safety related in diad.
I wonder why all the "training" is done through the diad and handouts. (lol) (already know the answer and wondering if anyone else does)